Chapter 2: First Time For Everything

Niall's P.O.V. :

I was so nervous. We had finally arrived to the place where the auditions were being held and I started sweating a bit. I got my number and waited for what felt like forever, until I was called to go on stage. I hugged my mum, dad, and brother greg. As they wished me luck, I walked out onto the stage, and there were a lot of people, but I swore to do my best at it. It all happened so fast after my audition I got through the first round, second round, judge's houses, and they even put me in a group of boys (a boyband but whatever) and Harry was the one who came up with the band name One Direction. Its been almost 6 years since then. Me and Harry are pretty close. But I've been getting these weird feelings like I want to be more than friends but I always shake them off as if their nothing. I have to tell Harry.

Harry's P.O.V.:
Its been 6 years since the X-Factor. We've become the biggest boyband on the planet. I can't believe it. I recently started dating Kendall Jenner but then I got reminded of the feelings I had towards Niall, who in my opinion is the cutest out of our band. But  since I got feelings for him and they grew to the point where now 1. I broke up with kendall and 2. I have to tell him, but where? I decided I would tell him by going to the park at midnight and when the boys were all asleep. The paps don't take pictures of us at that time of night and thats a fact. So, I waited til it was around midnight, and I snuck into Niall's room and woke him up, "Wh-hats up?" Niall mumbled in his sleepy voice. Why does he have to be so sexy when he just wakes up? "Come on and get dressed." I say dragging him out of bed. "ugh...." Niall sighs getting his jeans and a white tank and button up flannel including his black jordans. I then grabbed his hand and raised my finger to my mouth instructing him to be quiet. He nodded holding on to my hand even tighter and I notice a small light pink blush appearing on his cheeks. I smile widely, and lead us out the back way of the hotel and we remained in the shadows on our way to the park. When we arrived at the park, I took us underneath one of the bridges and pinned him against the wall. "Niall.....I have to tell you something....", I say in my raspy voice. "O-okay.....", He stutters. "I've loved you for I don't know how long. But the longer I hide them the stronger they get so I just thought I would let you know.....its ok if you don't love me back I understand...," I say backing up to give him space just incase. "........Y-you really love me Harry?", Niall whispers. "Yeah I do. " I say adding a cheeky smile. "I love you too....", Niall says looking at me straight in the eyes. I pinned him against the wall grinding my hips against his. I could tell by his reaction that he liked it. "We can't tell anyone about this yet.... ", I whispered in his ear tickling his skin with the warmth of my breath. I could feel his member growing in his jeans as I continued grinding my hips against his. "Ok..." Niall whispers as he runs his hands through my hair tugging a little, which really turned me on. I then untied his belt putting it aside, as he did the same with mine. I then took my jeans off. Niall unzipped his jeans taking them off as well. Then I cupped Niall's face with my hands and kissed him. I swore I saw fireworks and sparks flying. The kiss started getting more intimate, as I kissed down his neck leaving love bites here and there. I loved hearing Niall moan. I started to slide my hand down his boxers allowing my hand to slowly caress his member. Then I guided Niall's hand down to my member as he started to jerk on it at a medium pace. I rested my head on his shoulder as I took his boxers off and set his legs by my hips and I took my boxers off. I then caressed my member til there was precum coming out and I slowly entered his rectum. I slowly began thrusting into him until I heard him moan and tremble at the pleasure when I found his weak spot. I began to thrust deeper as I penetrated him. We weren't using condoms but I didn't think it would matter. A minute or two later, Niall starts to arch his back,  as I jerk on his member as he gets closer to ejaculating. I then start breathing heavier as I too, get closer to ejaculating. Before we knew it, I ejaculated inside of him. Niall ejaculated all over my bare abdomen. I smiled and let him down as I got on my knees and put my mouth over his member licking all of the cum off. Then Niall bent down causing me to lean backwards onto my back as he seductively leans over me and licks over my chest and then kissed my neck leaving love bites. After we were both out of breath I grabbed our boxers handing him his and we got dressed again. I pinned him against the wall and kissed him roughly. I leaned my forehead on his," I love you Niall....," I blushed and smiled looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. "I love you too Harry...," Niall said kissing me once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed it I will be updating more frequently I promise!!! Don't forget to :

READ

COMMENT

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY

AND VOTE PLEASE!!!! I love getting feedback from all you who read my stories!!!!