trois

yoongi couldn't help but to notice hoseok's perfectly heart-shaped lips and his flawless skin. his silky hairㅡ that he has to admit, would love to run his fingers through.

his smile that will illuminate his whole world, his laugh that sounds like a beautiful melody, but never in his dreams did he imagine that he would say such things.

now, so suddenly these new feelings developed. now at night when he enters the convenience store, he stays there for quite a long time, peacefully talking to hoseok.

both males were able to learn more about each other that some people may never know about. their relationship was undetermined, both of the boys wanted some thing more, something a little more intimate.

they both wanted to hold each others hands, to be able to feel their lips pressed together, to do many things together.

they lack expierence when it comes to a serious relationship. both really didn't know what to doㅡthey were so lost.

kim namjoon and kim seokjin, two of their closest friends are in a serious and on-going relationship, which is something that yoongi and hoseok are quite envious of.

today their group of friends, who call themselves bangtan sonyeondan, are meeting up in a small cafe, to talk about what has been going on in their lives.

yoongi actually looked forward to it, really enthusiastic about meeting hoseok and of course his six other friends he hasn't seen for a long time, but mostly because of his hoseok.

the black haired boy walked passed the door of the cafe, already he could see the six other boys sitting on one of the larger tables on the back of the small shop.

he immediately noticed an empty space near hoseok, and without hesitation he sat in the spot.

"hello hyung" the boy that made yoongi feel so strange said with a smile in his face.

he took notice on how the sides of  hoseok's eyes would wrinkle when he smiled, he tried to shake off these ridiculous and very chessy thoughts.

"hi" he responded camly, as if he wasn't mentally fawning over the younger.

as everyone talked about their lives, hoseok stole glances at yoongi once in a while, thinking no one would notice. taehyung however, seemed to noticed and smiled to himself.

the blonde told himself that he would talk to hoseok later on.