sept

I like to make yoongi suffer

hoseok woke up to the blinding lights of the white and boring room. he tried to get up, the pain however he had on his chest made him lie back down.

he grunted, the pain in his chest getting worse.

"ah fuck" he stared at the white ceiling. he remember what had happened, a tear ran down his face, he felt so disgusted.

he began to sob, each second his sobs becoming louder.

the man's touch and lips still lingered all over his body and it made him feel so used.

bangtan came back from their little lunch, all of them looked horrible. dark bags weighed down their eyes and they all wanted to see their precious sunshine.

especially, yoongi.

as they walked to hoseok's hospital room they heard sobs. their eyes widened and they immediately ran to his room.

as they opened it they saw, something so, so heartbreaking. hoseok lying down the hospital bed, crying, sobbing, holding onto his robe.

"son of a bitch" he mumbled over and over again. the boys were confused, not really knowing what to do in this kind of situation.

"hoseok? what's wrong" seokjin asked worried. hoseok grimanced, the memories floating back making him feel disgusted.

he shaked his head furiously.

"nothing"

"no this is more than nothing"  hoseok grabed onto his robe tighter, his eyes shut tight.

"it's nothing"

"hoseok" yoongi warned.

"I SAID IT'S NOTHING, just leave me alone" his voice became softer as he finnished his syntax.

yoongi looked down, a big surprise that hoseokㅡout of all the people in this room he did not expect to yell.

the pale boy walked closer to hoseok and softly grabbed his hand. before anything could be said hoseok removed his hand away from yoongi's. surprising everyone as the sunshine glared at him.

"don't touch me"

"ah hyu-" namjoon spoke up.

"leave, please leave" he pleaded.

that was they all hard before they left the room, except for taehyung.

"hyung, what's wrong?" the younger's eyes began to water.  ha laid down in the small space next to hoseok. as hoseok was about to tell taehyung to leave, the boy spoke up.

"don't say anything,  just rest hyung"

yoongi was looking through the window, his heart breaking slowly. he wanted to be the one next to hoseok. he wanted to know whats wrong with his precious sunshine.