cinq

this is pretty shitty

hoseok waited patiently, expecting the dark haired boy to come any second, but as minutes, hours passedㅡno signs of yoongi.

he started to panic, thinking something might've happened. hoseok walked the each aisle, checking everything was in place, the bell chimed, someone entered the store.

hoseok hoped to see yoongi, but instead he saw a mysterious figureㅡhis face covered and wearing a dark hoodie.

"c-can I help you?" hoseok said his voice shaking, fear paralysed him.

the person took out a gun, hoseok didn't know what to do. he stayed in his place, completely frozen.

the tall masked man points a silver pistol at hoseok, then shouts without regret.

"where's the money!" hoseok swallows.

"I said where's the money!"

"I-it's over there" Hoseok shakily pointed at the cash register.

the man grunts.

"open the damn thing!"  the man said angrily. hoseok rushed and opened it. the man immediately rushed to his side and grabbed the money. hoseok hid himself at the corner of the counter.

"come here!" the man said, seductively. hoseok's eyes widened, he didn't want anything to happen to him.

before he knew it, he was pinned down the floor, the man unmasked, kissing his jaw,  leaving marks. hoseok wanted his dirty lips off him, tears started to fall. he started to try and push the man away. he did anything he could.

"HELP ME SOMEONE, HELP" he yelled, sobbing.

"shut up, I know you like this"

"PLEASE SOMEONE H-" a pair of lips crashed to his own. the man's hands made their way to under hoseok's shirt. hoseok kept crying, his mouth close shut.

the man touched his pink and sensitive nipples, making hoseok kick, he felt disgusted.

finally, hoseok was able to kick the man where the sun don't shine. the man yelped.

"son of a bitch" he said, standing up.

hoseok's eyes widened, realising who the man was.

"IT'S YOU" he yelled, his lips swollen.

"shut you you bitch" he said.

"how could you?!?" the man grabbed his gun.

"Shut up!" he said and pulled the trigger, hitting hoseok. 

blood started to spill everywhere. the man ran away, taking the money with him. hoseok coughed, he grabbed his phone from his pocket. hurriedly trying to dial the police.

he could barely beat anything, he was slowly starting to lose his consciousness.

"what's your emergency"

"i-I've been robbed and shot, please hurry, I'm bleeding" he said as he touched his injury, blood was everywhere.

"we're on our way"

"t-thank-" before he could finnish he fell unconscious.