Trial and Error

Diego sat down beside Dora. "What do we do now?" He asked. Dora glared at him.

"We have sex. The birds and bees, y'know?" Dora hoped he knew what she was talking about.

"Oooh, okay, well come here, I'm an expert at this."

Dora smiled and inched closer to Diego, only to be pulled in closer and have her face smothered. Dora pulled away.

"Nigga, da fuck you doin'? This isn't how you have sex!"

Diego lit up. "Oh, I know! Here stand up."

Dora stood up and Diego jumped on her and hugged her to the point of her losing her breath. "Eugh!" Dora pushed him away.

"Are you fucking dense? You gotta put your penis in my vagina." Dora was getting irritated. "Ooh~" Diego pulled down his pants and Dora did the same.

"Whoa, you've got a brown bush. Do you water it?" Diego asked. Dora grabbed her lava lamp and smashed it over Diego's head.

"Ouch!"

"Just stick it in..."Dora looked down.

Diego had a micropenis. A little wang. A pencil shaving. A quarter of a toothpick. A tic tac.

"Is this a joke?" Dora exclaimed.

"Is it big or what?" Diego said with pride.

"No, it's smaller than boots's penis."

"Is that good?"

No, you fucking moron."

Diego frowned.

"Here, I'll just..."

Dora began to jack off Diego with her pinky and thumb together. Maybe this'll make it bigger. Two minutes went by. Still no change. Five minutes.
No change. Ten minutes. No change.

"Ugh," Dora groaned. "I give up."

But then she remembered the dildo and the lube.