Showoff.

Dora shot three dozen bullets at Mama, but she dodged them all, jumped up in the air and fired at Dora's foot, then landed behind her and smacked her head with the gun.

"AUGH!" Dora screamed in agony. She collapsed, a bloody mess indeed.

"Hahaha," Mama laughed. "You're no match for me!" She aimed at Dora's
head.

Dora quickly stood up and kicked Mamas vagina. "My clit!" She yelled as Dora shot her a thousand times. Mama fell down in a pool of gushing blood.

"Fuck, she got me good..." Mama said as she reached into her pants. "Real good..."

"Hmph," Dora muttered. "I expected more of a fight from someone like you. Oh well, where were we Diego-" Dora felt a sharp pain in her stomach

"D-did you expect this?" Mama said as she pulled her secret weapon out of Dora's stomach.

"No, it couldn't be..."

"Yes," Mama started. "My strap. I wear it all the time just in case scenarios like this happen. You'll be the first to witness my wrath, Dora..."

Before Dora could even flinch, Mama stabbed her head with her strap. "Ahh~" Dora moaned as her head was penetrated.

"Heh," Mama laughed. "Now you're fucked!" She lifted up Dora with her strap and threw on on the bed, where Diego was too traumatized to speak. She then proceeded to ram her fucking 14 inch lethal strap into Dora's tight little pussy, tearing her apart, blood, sweat and tears everywhere. As such, pain was the last feeling Dora ever felt. She was dead.

But her pussy wasn't. In fact, it was more alive than ever. Beaming with light. Growing larger. Gaping...?

Diego woke up from his trance, and was sucked into her gaping dragon.