The final showdown.

A cold breeze blew by Boots and Diego as they stared at each other fiercely. Diego was defenceless, hopeless, undetermined. Boots was no longer a push-over. He was now disturbed and angered.

Boots smirked and glanced at Diego with white eyes. "You've always been clueless, haven't you?"

Diego didn't say anything.

Boots gripped his katana. "Y'know..I really did think you had potential kid..but now you're pathetic to me. Die the way you were brought into this world."

Boots lunged at Diego and slashed at him with his katana. Diego stumbled out of the way.

Boots frowned. "Hmm."

He slashed again and missed.

Boots clenched his teeth.

He jumped up into the air and plunged down on Diego, but Diego jumped out of the way.

Boots was confused. "How.."

He slashed at Diego again, and missed.

"How.."

Boots tossed his katana at Diego and then swiftly jumped over to it, grabbed it and slashed at Diego again.

...but he dodged it.

Boots was puzzled. "How are you doing all of this..?"

Diego gave Boots a broken smile. "After all I've been through, this is nothing to me." He was trembling with every word he spoke. "If you want to kill me, you're going to have to do better than that!"

Boots was infuriated. "I'll make sure you never walk again." He slit his hand with the blade and coated his weapon with fiery blood. He lunged at Diego but to his surprise, Diego fought back. Boots slashed at Diego but yet again missed, and Diego went in for a punch.

Boots did a backflip and made distance between him and Diego. His mouth was bleeding, and his will to rip Diego to shreds increased.

Boots sheathed his katana and went into a stance. Diego knew this was a setup, but he knew he could still work around it.

Right?

Diego ran at Boots and jumped over his head to his backside. Before he could even start his punch, Boots got out of the stance and sliced at Diego's neck, blood spilling everywhere. Diego gripped his neck in pain and took another one of Boot's hits. He had a huge cut on his arm.

"Nnnrgh~" Diego grunted in pain as Boots grabbed him by his hair and lifted him in the air.

"Heh..what a shame," Boots started. "For a moment I thought you actually had some wits."

Boots stabbed Diego in the stomach with his katana, and then dropped his lifeless body to the ground.

Boots was panting like a dog. "Pathetic." He said as he pulled his katana out of Diego. "To think you actually had some potential..."

The crystal was gleaming with light. Boots pulled it out of his pocket. "Finally," he started. "Finally I can leave this rotten cum-ridden stinkhole."

"Not so fast."

Boots felt his heart drop as he glanced behind him. Diego was standing up, appearing to be grasping onto every last bit of life he had.

"I let you have your fun," Diego said coldly. "But warm-up is over. Now, it's my turn."

Boots watched in horror as Diego jerked his arm and transformed it into spiked tentacles."

"What? Don't look so surprised. Do you really think I would show off this side to people I love? No. It's just that..."

Boots turned pale.

"There's a circle in hell for people like you."

Diego's pupils turned red and beckoned with light. Every movement he made would make his eyes flash.

Boots clenched his katana and opened his mouth to speak, but nothing had came out. He was too terrified to speak.

He knew this was the end.

Diego sent his tentacles after Boots but Boots blocked them off with his katana. Boots quickly lunged at Diego with his blade but Diego slammed him with his tentacle arm.

"Heh..." Diego snickered.

Boots struggled to get up as Diego grabbed his feet with his tentacles and slammed him on the ground, and then tossed him at the shrine, making it collapse onto Boots.

Boots didn't even have to bother trying to crawl out of the debris, because Diego pulled him out and threw him up, and then jumped up onto Boots and slammed him onto the ground once again.

"S-shit.." Boots struggled to speak over all the pain.

Diego took pleasure in Boot's pain. He stabbed Boots in the leg and lifted him up, his body dangling.

"Don't give me that look," Diego snarled. "Stupidity is what brought you here."

Diego stabbed Boot's other leg with another tentacle and stabbed deeper.

"AUUUGH!" Boots could no longer hide his pain. It was unbearable.

Diego giggled as he took the third and biggest tentacle and jammed it into Boot's stomach. Boots was dangling, almost lifelessly, with blood dripping down his body, fifteen feet over the ground. Diego, however, was in no rush at all.

"We will be here all day if you don't show mercy." Diego said heartlessly to Boots.

Boots started to tear up. "No..I won't show mercy to you-"

Boots was cut off by Diego slamming him into the ground, blood gushing everywhere. Dora's vagina was drowned out by the sound of screams.

Boots was crying just as much as he was bleeding. "I.."

Diego stabbed him harder.

"...won't..."

Diego wedged his tentacles into him with vengeance.

"..give up.."

Diego pulled out his tentacles and smiled at Boots. "You really are pitiful, aren't you? Just give up already."

Boots was laying in a pool of blood, sweat and tears. He knew he was useless at this point.

"I...I give up. Please...just spare me..."

Diego turned his arm back to normal and his eyes shifted back to the hazel brown they once were. He looked at Boots sympathetically, the hatred and remorse fading away from his mind.

"Have you learned a lesson yet?" Diego asked with no emotion.

Boots struggled to speak. "I...learned...not...to mess with people that are stronger...than..myself."

Diego looked disappointed. "No, that's not the lesson."

Boots was shaking. "What was...the lesson...then..?"

Diego grinned. "Not to trust anyone."

Boot's eyes widened as Diego pulled a toothpick out of his pocket and nailed it at Boot's head.

Diego reached into Boot's pocket and pulled out the blue crystal. It was gleaming with a mystical blue light, and it was slightly vibrating. Diego sighed and held the crystal up in the air.

"Here goes nothing."

And then everything went black.