Doras Vagina

Diego screamed as he was sucked into the dark void. "AAAAH."

He eventually landed on a moist surface. Diego was in Dora's vagina! It was cold, but the atmosphere was damp and humid. A cold breeze and a tumbleweed passed by Diego as he stumbled to his feet.

"I gotta get out of here!" He gasped as he looked around wearily. "There has to be an exit somewhere..."

But there wasn't. Diego was alone in the dark, scared and helpless. He was going to have to explore, the one thing he's good at...

Just as Diego headed north of Dora's vagina, a strange figure jumped out in front of him. It was furry, and had a long tail...

No..could it be...

"W-who are you!?" Diego's voice trembled in fear. "I'm not afraid to shoot you!" (The closest thing Diego had to a weapon was a toothpick."

"Heh...kids like you never learn, do you? I knew you'd end up in here sooner or later..."

Diego recognized the voice. "S-Swiper? Is that..is that..you?" Diego froze up.

Swiper revealed himself from out of the shadows. "Yes, I'm Swiper."

Diego gasped. "So it is you...how did you end up in here?"

Swiper shrugged nervously. "Well, y'see...Dora and I sort of had sex. She's a slut, Diego. A dirty dirty slut. So dirty that not even a magic eraser can sanitize her. Her vagina is so stretched and wide that you could fit a school bus in it. So, when I tried to stick my kahooter in her tree trunk, I sort of stumbled into this place."

Diego frowned "It's a good thing I sexed her up with the dildo..well I tried at least.."

Swiper frowned back. "She must be looking after you." He stopped for a moment, and then looked in Diego's eyes. "Look, Diego, I know we may have out differences, but I am sincerely sorry for everything I've done to you. How about we put all that behind us and ditch this wormhole..together?"

Diego thought about it. "Hmmm, on ONE condition."

Swiper grinned. "YES! Anything! I'm so glad you could compromise! What shall I do for you, young man! I'm so glad we're making progress already!"

Diego clenched the toothpick in his pocket.