Chapter 11

The characters in this book are not mine i only own the plot.

'...' -used for thoughts

"..."- used when saying something

(...)- used when the author wants to say or emphasize something

*...*- use for location

Tsuna's POV :

'HIIEEEE! what's going on?'- I yelled in my thoughts while being dragged by my subordinates

I was mentally panicking because of the explosions. What if someone's hurt? I need to help those people!

"I heard there was someone who put a bomb over there!"- I heard from the people we passed by

'Bomb? Why would they put a bomb in such crowded place? '- I mentally thought

"Dame-Tsuna"- Reborn called me

I stopped on my tracks and that goes to Gokudera and the others too. Reborn jump off my head then looked at the crowd. I just stared at him and waited on whatever he wants to say but received none, instead i saw him putting a smirk on his face.

'uh-oh, he's definitely planning something. '- I mentally noted to myself

"We need to investigate this matter dame -Tsuna"- He said not dropping that huge smirk on his face

'When he says investigate this matter it also means that we have to use our strength' - I thought while sweardropping

"Gyah! So much people Lambo -sama is irritated!"- Lambo whined

"Shut up stupid-cow!"- Gokudera yelled at him

"You too bakadera!"- Lambo yelled back

"You're both noisy to the EXTREMMEEEEE!!!!"- Ryohei added

"Maa, maa"- Yamamoto trying to calm them down

Third Person's POV:

Not very far from them Hibari is just holding himself back because of the crowd and how noisy it is.

"Kufufu, so what are we going to do now Tsunayoshi?~"- Mukuro ask while holding his trident and looked around

Tsuna just stared at them then sighed

"We need to evacuate the citizens first and then find the people behind this commotion"- He ordered and all of his guardians nodded.

"Speaking of people, i think we lost the others?"- Yamamoto stated

Not very far from them, Jaeha, Kija and Zeno are currently panicking because of the huge crowd around them and also because they cannot see Yona nor Hak around them.

"It looks like we really need to get out of here first"- Jaeha said to them

They nodded in agreement they then slipped through the crowd.

"I just hoped that the Princess is with the Mister"- Zeno stated while finally made themselves out of the crowd.

Kija then slapped his back.

"Of course the princess is safe!, the Dark dragon swears that he'll protect the Princess at all cost!"- Kija said assuring themselves that the Princess was okay.

Zeno just pouted when Kija slapped his back while Jaeha only laughed at them but was stopped when he remembers something.

"Did any of you have seen Shin-ah and Yoon?"- Jaeha blurted out

Also not very far away from them Yoon and Shin-ah together with Ao are currently hiding and looked enraged at what they are seeing.

"What are they doing?!"- Yoon half-yelled half-whispered

Shin-ah also has that serious expression in his face right now.

There are a lot of thugs around those innocent people and they are capturing them merciless.

"Hahaha, Im sure team leader will be happy about this!"- A man with a big physique said while pulling a poor woman's hair

The woman only winced in pain and glared at the bad people around them. The others just cried and asked for help hoping someone would really helped them.

"Shin-ah let's find the others first and tell them about this"- Yoon said then stood up

Shin-ah and Yoon walked from that place to find the others.

*In Yona and Hak*

The three of them froze, none of them could stutter a word. After awhile Soo-won was the one who managed to snapped out of shock first and then helped himself stand up.

"It's been awhile Hak Yona."- Soo-won said at them

Yona could feel Hak's wrath when Soo-won said that. She decided to stepped forwand in front of Hak to somehow shield or protect him. 

"What are you doing here Soo-won"- She said looking blankly at the man in front of them. 

She must control and calm herself right now because she don't know what she'll do if these two will fight and kill each other.

Soo-won took a glance at Hak first then looked at Yona.

"I have some business here, what about you two?"- Soo-won asked calmly

That made Hak enraged more and the only thing he could do is glare at him.

"W-we're just passing by."- Yona answered him

She still cannot forget the things Soo-won did to them and to her father. They didn't even know what are the things in Soo-won's mind when he did that.

Soo-won knows better than anyone that Hak as well as Yona cannot forgive him. He cannot change that so he just sighed then looked at them.

"I have to go now, and i hope this is not the last time we'll met"- He said while putting back his hood then walk away

They just look at Soo-won's retreating figure completely mix in the crowd. After Soo-won's left Yona was able to relax as well as Hak.

It hurts Yona more whenever he see's Hak's pained face. She does know well what Hak's feel.

"It's okay now Hak"- Yona soothed him

Hak just blinked at her then smirked.

"What are you talking about Princess? Hurry let's find Yoon and the others"- Hak said while returning to his old self

Yona just smiled at him, she knows deep in Hak's heart that he still cared for Soo-won but was overwhelmed by his hatred for now. She knows that it will take them time to heal and confront Soo-won again.

She then hurried her pace to follow Hak who is five steps away from her now.

to be continued.....

(I just realize how messed my english before. Even myself cannot understand what i have wrote lol. Im very sorry for the slow updates though and i hope that you like this chapter <3 )