Chapter 14

The characters in this book are not mine i only own the plot.

'...' -used for thoughts

"..."- used when saying something

(...)- used when the author wants to say or emphasize something

*...*- use for location

Third Person's POV:

After Yona allowed them to go off and fight the enemies, the beast started beating the bad guys.  Along their fight Hak remained close to Yona so that he could protect her incase something unexpected happen.

"W-wait Hak, I can't fight if you're protecting me like this" Yona said annoyed.

Hak give a final kick to his opponent before facing the Princess.

"Princess, I only taught you how to use the bow and arrow and that's only for long range fight" Hak said calmly while swinging his weapon, far enough from Yona so she wont be hurt.

"Hak,  i wont learned this way if you wont let me fight on my own"

Hak sighed after seeing Yona's determination to fight even though it's against his will he decided to let her fight.

"Okay, But you'll be far away from here" He said while grabbing her.

Hak walked away from the battlefield with YOna being dragged, along their way he managed to grabbed Yoon, who was startled when someone grabbed his collar.

"EHHH!?"

After recognising that it's only Hak and Yona he immediately relaxed. Hak placed them in the place where they won't be easily notice by the enemies.

"Pincess, Yoon pleaas be safe while fighting". After saying that Hak run off  to the battlefield leaving Yoon and Yona.

"E-eh? Wait! " Yoon shouted but Hak already couldn't hear him anymore.

He sighed then looked at Yona who was already getting her bow and arrow.

"Y-yona!? "

Yona pointed the arrow to their enemies leg.

"Relax I won't kill them, I'll just make them unable to move." She said still pointing and focusing to their enemie leg.

Hearing that Yoon decided to help her then giving her advice where to hit the enemies.

*The guardians *

"JYUUDAIMMEE?! " Gokudera shouted assuming he'll receive an answer.

"TSUNA!? Where are you?". Yamamoto also shouted.

The guardians desperately looking for their boss and was stopped when someone landed near them.

"Yo guys?" Tsuna said with his usual smile. He's back with his normal self now not in Hyper Dying Will Mode.

The guardians relaxed after seeing that their boss wasn't harmed or getting hurt.

"Jyuudaime!~ i was very worried you know" Gokudera said while running to his boss to give him a hug.

"I-im fine Gokudera, dont worry". Tsuna sweatdropped seeing Gokudera bowing at him many times while apologizing for not being able to be with their boss.

"laughs, where did you go Tsuna? " Yamamoto asked him while crossing his arms at the back of his head.

After being asked by Yamamoto, most of his guardians started bombarding him with question if he is alright or did he get hurt anywhere.

"S-stop it everyone! We need to protect the citizens here first." Tsuna said to his guardians

That  immediately made them stopped bombarding him with questions.

"Oh that reminds me, did we just leave Yona-san and the others there? " Yamamoto stated carelesly.

Tsuna's eyes went round after hearing Yamamoto's statement.

"W-what you leave them with those bad people?!' Tsuna panicked.

Seeing his student becoming dame again Reborn give Tsuna a wonderful kick in the face.

"Shut up dame Tsuna, I know that you knew that those people aren't normal, they can protect themselves". Reborn said after giving Tsuna a kick.

"That hurts reborn!!." Tsuna shouted after his face flattened on the ground.

Gokudera quickly went to help his boss, while Yamamoto only laughed and the other guardians sighed after witnessing the titor-student tutoring.

"They can handle the rest, it's better to return early to our world dame Tsuna" Reborn said to his student who just stood up with a bruising face.

"But it would be rude not saying goodbye when we'll leave Reborn." Tsuna reasoned out.

Reborn considered what Tsuna just said and immediately give a reply.

"Tch, after that we'll go back and you'll start your punis--ehem". Reborn cut off his own statement purposely. Tsuna quickly get the hint of Reborn' sadism in terms of training so he shuddered at the thought after Reborn give his statement.

"L-let's find Yona-san and the others first everyone." Tsuna said and start walking while his guardians followed.

'How I wish i want to remain in this world. I DONT WANT TO GO BACK.' Tsuna thought while crying at the thought of Reborn's hellish tutoring.

to be continued.....