Chapter 13

The characters in this book are not mine i only own the plot.

'...' -used for thoughts

"..."- used when saying something

(...)- used when the author wants to say or emphasize something

*...*- use for location

Hak's POV: 

I stared shocked at the brats, they actually beat those punks who's double their size.

"Did we just saw them beating those thugs?" Jaeha ask me unsurely, well me neither.

"The proof is right in front of you droppy-eyes". I said after i recovered myself from beaing shock.

We saw them running towards us and we just stare at them.

No One's POV:

"What are you guys doing here?". Yamamoto said with his carefree atitude.

They glance at each other while giving each other 'WOULD-WE-TELL-THEM?'-look, they all glance at Yona which only give a sigh then nod her head.

"We're trying to  investigate this issue but it looks like you already beat them up?" she said which turns out a question.

Hibari walk out from the crowd and decides to go somewhere and to took care of those guys they have beaten up.

"kufufu did we stole your fun? ". Mukuro saidmore like mocking them.

"We act--". Yona was cut off by Hak.

"Yes, you did". Hak said while smirking a little

"Kufufu"

"Did you finish all of them? i'm already warm up to fight them though." Hak said while stretching his arms.

"Kufufu be thankful we didn't". Mukuro said with his signature laugh.

"Then let's go!" Zeno exclaimed happily.

"Oh you can fight kiddo?" Gokudera asked him.

"I may not look like it but i do!" Zeno replied 

"ne ne? Where's Tsuna?" Lambo asked while sticking his finger to his nose 

"Oh crap! Jyuudaaiimme!? where are you!?" Gokudera panicked while looking left and right.

"EXTREMMEE! i forgot Otouto was still fighting!" a boxer exclaimed

The happy hungry bunch quickly looked at him in disbelief.

'WAIT?WHAT?! TSUNA-SAN/TSUNA-KUN/TSUNA CAN FIGHT TOO?!'. they all thought.

"We should hurry up and help bossu!" Chrome said while bringing her trident out a little similar like Mukuro's trident.

After awhile the Vongola flew one by one to find their boss  leaving the Happy hungry Bunch .

"I guess we should work now too, let's all help this town guys" Yona stated to her companions her face showed a little intimadating to others which prove that she's serious about helping this town.

She wont let any bad guys to hurt or kill someone in her presence again. That made the happy hungry bunch smiled a little and they started to walk.

'The little Miss is becoming more like a leader now' Zeno thought and smiled.

*Tsuna and Reborn*

"Are you not going to join your guardians Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn asked him.

"I'll follow them later, i'll have to finish my business here first." Tsuna replied.

Tsuna ignites his flames then flew away with Reborn. Along their way they suddenly heard noises and screaming.

"Stop! Please! Dont's hurt my husband anymore!" A woman cried while hugging his husband

"Move! We don't care about you're damn husband!!" A thug holding a huge whip shouted

The woman only gasp and sobbed as she looked at him in terror. Tsuna's blood boil after witnessing that scene, he then stoped their tracks and land near them.

"Hey could you let go of that?"Tsuna said darkely. If only looks could kill that man would be long dead in front of them.

Reborn jump off and landed a little far from them to observe what his student will do.

"let go of what brat!? Are you not scared of us huh!?". The thug said arrogantly.

"I said let go of that goddamn whip " Tsuna said calmly but his words betrayed his atiitude outside.

The thug was pissed by what he said and charge at him with wobly fighting stance.

"You Brat!!"

(Forgive my inexperinced writing skill but i will leave the fighting scene in your imaginations, kekeke~)

"That was fast Dame-Tsuna" Reborn suprisingly praised him.

"That's rare for you to say Reborn" Tsuna said while looking at the beaten up man.

They we're about to go when the woman earlier stopped them.

"M-mister! t-thank you for saving us!" The woman cried from happiness while still hugging her husband.

Tsuna smiled to them and walk near the couple.

"It's only natural to help others Ma'am" Tsuna stated then run off with Reborn

*Back with the Happy Hungry Bunch*

"Hey, .who is this F*ckers?"

"Whatdya doing here? Oh there's a babe"

Yona and the others was surrounded with pervert thugs right now.

'Are there no end of them?!'-Yoon yelled in his thought

"Let me finish them Princess"-Hak said

"Please share the fun Thunder Beast"

"I'll help too"

"me too"

"I'll protect the Miss and Yoon!"

Yona only nod at them while getting his bow and arrow ready.

"Just don't kill them, I dont want to end someone's life here"-Yona said

"Got it" They all replied and run off.

to be continued....

(Sorry for the late updates been busy for some personal reason)