Chapter 15

The characters in this book are not mine i only own the plot.

'...' -used for thoughts

"..."- used when saying something

(...)- used when the author wants to say or emphasize something

*...*- use for location

Third Person's POV:

Along their way they've met thugs harrassing people but they just beat them up and paralyzed for a while. They also asked the people or the citizens in the village to tie them up so they won't be able to cause any trouble again.

Not far from them they can see a group of people fighting some thug-looking people. They went to see if they're the people they've been looking for. And it seems that lady-luck are on their side cause they recognize that those people are their mates.

The Vongola was quite shock to see the inhuman power of their travel buds. They even question themselves how strong they are. Until they noticed Shin-ah and Kija's eyes and hands.

"W-wait are those real?"- Yamamoto asked in disbelief

"Amazing!"- Gokudera's eyes sparkled after witnessing the people in front of them fought.

Base on their inhuman strength and their inhuman physique Gokudera was quite sure of himself that they're aliens.

Hak give a final kick to their last opponent and went up to where Yona and Yoon is.

After awhile Jaeha noticed the Vongola and smiles at them.

"Hello, so have you finished your business on the other side?"- He asked them while tying some thugs that they've beaten up

"A-ah yes! Jaeha-san, are you all okay?"- Tsuna asked back 

"Yes, we're all fine Tsuna-kun"- Jaeha replied

They tied all the people they've beaten up earlier first. 

"It was really dissapointing to see this kind of people around"- Tsuna stated a bit saddened by the fact that there are still people who can hurt women and children mercilessly.

The others couldn't agree more but just nodded their heads.

"I didn't expect that Tsuna-kun could fight though"- Yona said while receiving glances from the others

Tsuna just scratched his head and sweatdropped by what Yona said.

"smirk, that's what you call don't judge a book by it's cover, and of course he is cause i trained him"- Reborn said proudly

'Trained by a baby?!'- The happy hungry bunch all thought

Reading their facial expressions Reborn just smirk at them and then jumped on Tsuna's head. 

They were about to dragged the bad men into one place when some people that look like guards came. That alerted the dragons and Vongolas and immediately went to protect their boss/Princess.

"Calm down civilians! We are here by the King's order and to arrange this matter!"- A man that look like a leader said

The civilians around them immediately felt relief but it's not the same to the dragons that surrounds Yona.

"C-calm down everyone, i'm sure Soo-won is not here because of us"- Yona assured them

The Vongola put their guard down after hearing what Yona said, though they did not quite understand what she means. Eventually a minute later the dragons did the same.