Chapter 2

[JESSIE'S POV]

"Ummmm excuse me miss Annie I think we would like to adopt...... Jessie"jc said

"Ok Jessie go pack your bags and jc come with me for the paper work." Miss Annie said and led jc into her office, I ran upstairs and packed everything but my MacBook Air and my skate board.

I took my suit case down stairs and waited for them, they were taking a while so I opened my laptop and went on youtube.

After I watched Casper lee and Marcus butler playing innuendo bingo, then the guys finally came out.

"Hey are you ready to go?" Jc asked

"Yep" I said , I closed my lap top and grabbed my board while jc grabbed my suit case.

-AFTER CAR RIDE-
There house was huge!!jc opened the door and told me to sit on the couch.

"Jessie we have to tell you something... Me and the boys have a youtube channel called o2l. And on Monday we are going to this thing called vidcon. Would you like to come with us?"

OMG OMG OMFFFFFF OMG

"First of all HELL YA and second I am also a YouTuber and I'm only 5,000 off 1 million so ya......"

"REALLY OMG THATS AMAZING!!! WHATS YOUR USERNAME FOR YT!!!"kian screamed

"JSswag" I said slightly embarrassed.

"Ok I just subbied haha" he said

"Ummm where's my room I want to unpack..." Then jc led me to my room.

It was SUPER BIG, white walls, mattress on the floor (how I like it) a desk with a desk top Mac computer, mirror slide wardrobe And fairy lights around the window it was so hipster but my style, I squealed and hugged jc.

'Owe my fuck I love it it's so HIPSTERRRRR but I love hipster styled things haha" I said to him.

"Ok Hun I'm going to leave you to pack, call me if you need anything." Jc said

-after 1 hour-

I had unpacked my bags and put up all of my skating, Arizona and cat posters up, I got changed into my high wasted distressed shorts, tucked my black vans t.shirt into them, slipped on my black vans and my diamond supply & co flat, grabbed my jansport back pack and my board.

"JC CAN I GO OUT AND FIND A SKATE PARK?" I shouted to him

"Yep just be back my 6" he said back

Then I left to go find one.

------------/////--------------///////------------//////----------

Was that good??

~mere