Chapter 4

[JESSIE'S POV]

*beep,beep,beep*that's all I can hear, then I start to hear some one voice.

"Please lord, please let her get through this, I think I love her, I know love is a big word but I have never liked someone this much! Please......" I could tell it was Sam's voice. I wounded who he loved, owe wait, was he talking about me... FUCK.

I open my eyes and look around the room to see Sam slumped in the chair with his head in his hands, just then JC walk's in.

"OMFG JESSIE YOUR AWAKE!!!" Jc screamed

"What happened?" I asked

[5 mins later]

Jc explained how I has hit by a drunk driver and how I would be able to leave tomorrow. I had been out for 2 weeks.

[the next day]

"Jessie your free to leave, here are some clothes that JC left for you,money for a cab and some other stuff."the doctor said handing me a pile of stuff.

"Thanks" I said as I grabbed the clothes and strolled into the bathroom to change.

I slipped on my hype tiedied tank, high waisted studded shorts, acid wash vans and my HUF flatcap. And left the hospital.

[after the cab ride]

I hand him the $100 bill and make my way into the house.

"HELLO IS ANYONE HOME!!" I screamed into the house.

"Me!" I here some one scream back

"Who da fring is me bitch, I ain't no wizard who can tell that shit!" I shouted back.

I hear a chuckle and then Sam comes in to view.

"Hey haha" I say to him

He just stands there frozen, staring at me.... And then I realize......

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't uploaded, I got logged out of my wattpad.

RATE
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLOW
FANNNNNN

~mere💕👌✌️