Chapter 8

[JESSIE'S POV]

*when Jessie gets home*

"YOOOOOO" I shouted to see if any one was home.
No one answer so I figured that there was no one home, and Sam left me to go get fro-yo so I was by my self.

I strolled into the kitchen, look over the room to see Kian eating a girls face off..

I noticed it wasn't his girlfriend Andrea, and I quickly ran to my room.

I heard the door slam shut.

"JESSIE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Kian shouted.

I quickly stumbled down stairs afraid what he would do.

"You little bitch, I swear to god to god IF YOU TELL ANYONE I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!" He screamed the last part.

By now I was on the floor crying.

"STOP CRYING YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" He screamed and FULL ON kicked my stomach.

I got up quickly and looked him in the eye, I was in pain, and PISSED to the max...

"OK NOW YOU LITTLE MUDER FUKER, YOU HAS PISSED ME OFF TOO MUCH, WELL DONE TO YOU NOT BEING ABLE TO LOVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ANOUTH, HOW ABOUT YOU GROW A PAIR OF BALL AND PICK ON SOME ONE YOUR OWN AGE, NOT 3 FUCKING YEARS YOUNGER!!" That's when I snapped and full on bitch slapped him.

"YOU BITCH NOW YOU WILL PAY!!" Now I was scared....

He grabbed me by my hair and slammed me against the wall. He punched me several time in the face, kicked me in the ribs 10 time and full out pummelled me for 20 mins but it felt like hours....

All of a sudden........

---------------------------------------------------------

Was it good???
Where you surprised??
COMMENT
VOTE
LIKE
FOLOW
FANNNNNN

~mere💕💕 next CHAPER at 30 faves