Chapter 6

[JESSIE'S POV]

What the fuck just happened....... Urghhhh.

I walk to my bed and flop on it.

I stay there for a while and realize I haven't made a video in a while so I grab by camera and tripod and film the 50 ramdom facts about my tag.

I go on twitter and tweet to my subbies that there will be a video up soon.

I start scrolling through my notifications, replying to fans and then I came across a tweet from Sam. It said 'can't wait to see it babe (;' I feel my cheeks go a crimson red.

I start to feel thirsty so I go down stairs and to get an Arizona. I really want to go skating.

I walk into the kitchen and find jc there.. " jc, can I PLEASE go skating" I said while giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but you have to go with someone..... Wait I think... SAM DO YOU WANNA GO SKATEING" jc screamed.

"YEH BE DOWN IN A MIN" Sam screamed back.

I run upstairs to change. I grab my black DC sweater,leggings,my supreme flatcap and my black vans.

I grab my raybans, backpack, phone and speakers, grab my long board and go back down stairs.

Sam came down a few minuets later wearing a green flannel, dark blue jeans, black vans and a new Beanie.

"K let's go." I said while grabbing my board and heading to the skatepark.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short.

LIKE

RATE

COMMENT

FOLOW

FANNNNN

~mere

Next chapter at 12 votes :)