Katerina

Dani's PoV

I joined elena as we made our way to the salvatore Boarding house. elena got out and walked to the front door. she knocked as I stood next to her.

Unfortunately damon answered, instead of stefan who called us over.

"Hello, Elena, Dani."

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important," Elena asks.

"Right this way," Damon says, letting us through.

As we enter stefan appears.

Stefan, "Hey."

"What is this about?" Elena asks, just as Rose entered the room.

"you," I say

We then all walked into the living room.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true," Rose says, "It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend," Damon says.

Stefan looks at us, "From the first generation of vampires."

"Like Elijah?" I ask.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal," Rose states.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan informs us.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asks.

"And I'm part of a prophecy to do with him?" I ask.

"Yes." Roses responds.

At the same time Stefan answers too, "No."

Damon looks at them, "What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..."

"Which it is," Rose chips in.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you," Damon continues.

Rose gives him a look, "Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe," Damon concludes.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist," Stefan says, trying to comfort us.

"Not that you know of," Rose replies.

Damon glances at her, "That's not helping."

Stefan glances at us, "Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story."