smoke

I'm so bad at quitting haz

We haven't talked in ages by the way, how are you?

I should ask you the same thing, how is everything with your ex?

I took him back. he's also an addiction of mine, i guess

He's bad for you ava

So? smoking is bad for me, still i cannot live without it

What if I quit with you?

Why would you do that?

Because if i can make you feel like you can live without this addiction, maybe I can let you acknowledge how you don't need him anymore

Haz, it's just complicated

No, ava, you're making it complicated. I just threw my cigs in the bin...

Ava looked at her phone as walked up to the busstop near her university. She felt the presence of a human next to her as she said down and managed to glance up to see it was a man. Her faltered smile gave him the expression that she didn't want to talk, and frankly, he didn't really want to speak either. She carefully took out her pack of Camel cigarettes and looked at them one last time as she threw them in the bin next to her. "You quitting?" The boy beside her asked. She looked startled as she glanced at him again. "Yeah, trying." He smiled, and pointed to the bin: "Mine are in there too, but I kept two so I could smoke for one last time. Want to accompany me?" She sighed and nodded while she took out her phone and send Harry a text.

This will be my last one.

He didn't reply, so she put her phone back in her pocket and thanked the curly haired boy next to her for the cigarette. He lit his and then suggested he would lit hers as well. Together they sat in the cold winter weather, waiting for the bus that never came.