• Avoiding The Truth •

BEFORE YOU READ: 👇👇👇

(Important: THIS WILL HELP FOR UNDERSTANDING THE STORY)

{Alright guys. I think I'll start having flashbacks for every chapter and i'll try to make it relate to the current life of Jaelyn. That'll make it less depressing i guess. But anywhoressssss, Thanks for the votes and comments!! I appreciate the ones who comment every chapter. Good to know someone actually follows the chapters as I update!!}

But uh... Back to the story I guess!

Chapter 5

•••••¥•••••

I felt weightless. So very vacant and empty In my mind.

Thoughts swam around but I couldn't get to the center of my feelings. What I actually felt.

Seems like my heart stops every once in a while and I stop breathing and I feel so strange.

Out of place I guess.

I get asked all these questions and frustrations follow but I knew the people who asked only cared.

I didn't know how to explain what I felt.

Tears would fall and my make up would smear,

I didn't know until now that what I was feeling was fear.

.

__\\

(Flashback)

Jaelyn's P.O.V

"Hey Jae." Rayan says with a smile leaning against my locker.

"Why do you always talk to me?" I asked looking up at him.

"Becauseeeee I like messing with you duh."

"Well can ya stop" I said trying to walk away.

"Just trying to be nice. "

"We still on for Tonight?"

I then remembered he wanted to go out to dinner. Even though he didn't get a yes from me, I knew he would be expecting me to say yes.

"I never said yes..."

"You're going anyway" he says smirking at me.

"How bout no."

"How bout yes?"

"Look Raya-"

"You're going"

I sighed.

"Wear something cute bae" he says giving me a hug and walking away.

I could never win with him.

"I don't even know your number" I said grinning.

I figured I might as well go with him because he seemed nice and entertaining. Something about him more than his looks attracted me. It wasn't just his perfectly red-pinkish lips or his nice grade of hair, his smirks made me smile but there was something more to him that I liked.

He swayed back to my locker and we exchanged numbers.

"I promise you'll have fun with me you won't regret a single minute of our date." He says walking away once again.

"Alright then" I said laughing at him.

I could tell he was planning something to impress me and I couldn't help but admit, I was definitely flattered.