16

"Michael!"

"I'm coming daddy!" I called back, tugging my socks on.

The floor was cold and chilled my toes so I need socks. Luke's been calling me for the last two minutes and I've been trying to get dressed but I forgot where my socks were.

I finally got them on and I raced down the hall. When I got to the top of the staircase, I saw thousands upon thousands of vases filled with flowers. Luke stood by the stairs, right in the middle of it, staring at it all. I squealed and ran down the stairs, jumping into Luke's arms.

"You're the bestest daddy in the whole wide world!" I exclaimed, hugging him as tight as I could.

Luke laughed, hugging me back, "Thank you baby. I'm glad you like them."

"I love them!" I grinned, happily nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck as my tail swayed with joy.

"And we'll make you a wall where you can hang all your crowns up. Just for my baby." Luke stated.

"Best daddy ever." I squealed.

"Anything for you baby." Luke whispered, kissing my cheek.

Since his hands were cupping my thighs to keep me from falling, my tail looped around his wrist.

"Alright, imma put you down so you can look at all your flowers okay?"

I shook my head and clung to him when he tried to put me down, "No. Want huggies."

"I gave you huggies."

"But Mikey like your huggies. Daddy smell nice." I mumbled, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck, "Daddy warm and nice. Daddy no mean to mikey."

"Ah baby." Luke whispered, running his fingers through my hair, "You understand that I have to be strict with you. You'll need to learn what is good and bad."

"I know daddy. But you're still very nice. Other doms did not like Mikey that much. Said Mikey didn't listen. Mikey listen. Mikey just no understand sometimes."

Luke rubbed my back softly, "Well do you want to start making flower crowns or are you hungry?"

"Mm...both." I decided.

"Both!" Luke gasped before kissing my temple, "Okay. Grab some flowers and I'll make you some breakfast."

I let him set my feet on the floor and I grabbed some baby blue roses. I slipped my hand through his hand as the tall blond started to walk to the kitchen.

Luke helped me up onto the barstool since I still couldn't get up there on myself. He started to put some mix and some water in a big bowl but I didn't really pay attention since I was working on my crown.

"Alright baby. Put the flowers up for a few minutes and eat your pancakes." Luke said after about ten minutes of silence.

I looked at the perfect pancakes with a drop of whipped cream in the middle and tons of chocolate chip on top. I looked up at Luke and leaned forward over the counter.

I softly placed the crown on top of his slightly messy, honey blond hair. Luke's lips parted in shock and he stared back at me.

"It matches your eyes. Daddy's eyes are pretty."