41

"Wow Luke's looking so hot tonight." I heard some girl said breathily.

Her breath smelled just like her, alcohol and expensive perfume that smelled like a first aid kit. I frowned but let her say what she wanted. I was Luke's and he was gay. He wouldn't give the brunette a second look.

Luke laughed, smiling as he talked with Louis and another dom, Liam. I met his sub, Zayn, but he was hanging out with Harry. The girl beside me, I think her name started with an A, kept talking, dreamy heart eyes directed towards the tall blond.

"He looks so good in green."

He did. His green shirt that had buttons undone at the top, his matching beanie on his head. His gorgeous blond locks protruded from under the fabric and his hands tucked into his black skinny jeans.

"God if I got him out of his jeans ah the things I would d-"

I clenched my teeth and stomped my way over to the blond. I roughly grabbed his collar and pulled him down, smashing his lips into his. I didn't care if I got scolded for interrupting their convoy, I was pissed.

Luke hummed, chuckling and trying to pull away but I kept him in place, forcing my lips to stay against his.

One of the boys wolf whistled and then Louis sung, "Jealouuss."

I pulled away, crossing my arms and not moving away from Luke, who rubbed my back to calm me.

"Why's my kitten so riled up?" He chuckled.

"People keep hitting on you and you're mine." I frowned.

"Awe baby. I'm all yours. Don't worry about anyone else."

/////

"Hey love."

I looked up at the pet name, my ears involuntarily moving. A boy with curly hair leaned down slightly to talk to me, a smirk on his lips.

"You're ears are quite something. Not fake." He said, a thick British accent rolling through his mouth, "Sub collar too...to whom do you belong to Kitty?"

"L-luke." I stuttered.

The boy hummed, "such a pretty kitty."

I tried to move away but he gripped my wrist in one hand and caressed my cheek with the other. He leaned down and kissed me square on the lips. I pursed my lips, scratching at his hand on my wrist until he let go. I pushed him away and rushed off to find Luke, tears welling up.

He kissed me and that boy knew I had a dom. He knew I was taken. He knew I was Luke's.

I shoved through the noisy party, trying to find the older boy. I ended up going upstairs, rushing around all the halls. I finally pushed into an open bathroom, tired from running around and prepared for a good cry.

I stopped when I saw a brunette boy with his legs wrapped around a tall blond in green. My tall blond in green. Tears started streaming down my face and I clenched my fists.

Luke kissed him. He had me and he kissed someone else. He's taken. He's breaking my heart.