61

"Luke..luke..Daddy~"

"Hmm?" I groaned.

"The kids are gone." Michael mumbled, his body pressing against mine.

I rested my hand on his bum, feeling the soft fabric of his panties.

"Later baby."

"Ugh not that!" Mikey exclaimed, slapping my chest with the back of his hand.

"Uhff." I groaned, opening my eyes, "Then what?"

"Its so quiet without the kids. I mean Aris is living with their new Dom and Elisa is off at her job." Michael frowned.

"We still got her, baby." I pointed out.

"But she'll leave..i wish we had more kids." Michael sighed, playing with my fingers.

He rolled onto his back, fiddling with my fingers.

"Lets have some more babies then." I smiled.

"Really?" His eyes sparkled with hope.

"Of course, but before the babies come I want to get married. A real wedding."

"Oh my! We're getting married!"

/////

"they're so precious." Michael sighed, resting his head against my shoulder.

I smiled, staring down at the one year old hybrid cuddling each other. Our two girls had Calix between them. Redelina and Jaycee sucked on their pacifiers.

"So tuckered out after their birthday cake." Aris smiled, wrapping his arm around Brandon.

"I bet our kid will be just as tired when we celebrate their birthday."

"What?" Michael demanded, pulled away from me to look at Elias.

"After the adoption process and all that.." She trailed off, smiling.

"OH MY!" Mikey squeaked, wrapping our oldest daughter and her fiancé Jax in a hug.

"Hey! Where's my hug?" Aris whined playfully, "Just because we're adopting from America instead of Aussie territory, our baby's less special?"

Michael's eyes went wide as he ran to hug them too.

"You don't know how hard that was to keep from you." I chuckled.

"You knew?" The hybrid demanded.

"Of course I did." I replied, smiling down at the green eyed boy. "Now are you going to tell them our news? Or are they not coming to the ultrasound tomorrow?"

"DAD!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

teh end

love <3

~Cookie Xx