19

"I'm good daddy. Callie and Ashie already bought me tons of clothes. I don't need anything else." Michael shrugged.

"There's got to be something you want." I replied.

He shrugged again, uninterested in the topic. I noticed that he would glance down at his bare nails every few minutes. I bet he liked nail polish.

I pulled him into Target and brought him to the makeup and nail polish aisles.

"Go crazy." I stated.

Michael looked up, "I think you're crazy."

"If by crazy you mean I want to spoil my baby, than yeah, I'm insane. Go on. Whatever you want." I encouraged, giving his bum a little push.

Within a day I learned he loved being touched near his ears and by his lace, especially behind his kitten ears and on his bum. Whenever I fixed his finger and my fingers brushed his furry ears, he'd grin and purr softly. Michael loved when I touched his bum.

Michael picked out some eyeliner, mascara and some nail polish.

"That's all you want?" I asked and he nodded, "Alright. We'll go grab a cart and we can go look at the clothes."

"I don't need any more clothes daddy." The blond stated.

"We'll just look." I promised, knowing I was going to buy him more clothes no matter what he said.

I grabbed a cart and he set the makeup down before standing beside me. He softly place his hand on top of mine, helping my wheel the metal cart around.

"Go look baby. I'm going to look at some stuff as well." I said, patting his bum to make him smile.

He walked away from me, glancing at all the clothes. I went over to the men's section and looked at the flannels. I didn't wear them alot since I mainly wore suit, slacks and dress shirts but they were still nice.

I picked a few red and black ones out, setting them in the cart. I felt someone tug on my cuff and I looked over to see Michael.

"Hey baby. You find something you like?" I asked.

He shook his head, staring in the distance at something. I tired to see what he was looking at but the only thing I saw was underwear.

"You want more lace?" I asked.

The hybrid's cheeks became rosy and he nodded slightly. I would've rather bought him Victoria secret underwear instead of $8 Target underwear but if its what he wanted, that's what he was going to get.

We made our way over to the small aisles and tables. I rubbed Michael's back softly.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Michael bit his bottom lip, looking up at me, "Will you pick for me?"

I looked at the few things I liked before deciding to put them in the cart. Michael didn't say anything but seemed to like what I picked out.

"I think this deserves a little fashion show." I mumbled into his ear.

He grinned, his hands clamping together in excitement. I grabbed a few more things and tossed them into the cart.

"Ready to go home?"

"Yes daddy."

/////

Michael changed in the bathroom and I checked my phone, seeing two missed calls from Ashton. I texted him, quickly explaining that I was out with Michael and didn't have my ringer on.

"Daddy."

I looked up to see Michael in some white lace and his white sweater he had on when we went shopping.

"Cute baby. It matches your sweater." I noted, my phone vibrating in my hand.

He nodded and went back to change. Ashton just asked me how the day was and how Michael was. I told him good.

Michael came back out of the bathroom, this time wearing a red lace thong and the red flannel I bought.

"You like my flannel?" I chuckled, seeing the fabric go past his bum and wrists.

"No daddy flannel. Mikey flannel." Michael mumbled, climbing into my lap.

His use of third person pronounces also stuck out to me. He always referred to himself as Mikey when he felt extremely nervous or insecure.

"You want it?" I asked, rubbing his back softly.

He nodded, resting his head on my shoulder. Michael's arms went around my shoulders as he relaxed into me.

"What's wrong baby? You don't seem happy." I said quietly.

"I don't know. I just don't feel happy." Michael sighed.

I frowned, rubbing his back and holding him close.

"I'm here for you Michael. I'll always be here for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry to the one girl in the comment section last chapter. Maybe next time you'll get muke fun times ;)

~Cookie Xx