5

Omniscient P.O.V

The room was hot and steamy. The windows fogged up due to the humidity when two bodies collide. Bodies moving in and out of sync. Moans and groans and the satisfying sounds of body parts clapping together filled up the room. Oh, lets not forget the lust, passion and intensity in addition. Lip biting, ass grabbing, licking, scratching, arching,gripping, grunting, breathing heavily - feeling like Heaven.

"D-Don't .. Please don't"-Yn panted

"Say my name"-Jacob grunted as he pounded in deep into Yn

"J-J... JACOB!"-Yn screamed 

"Thats not my fucking name"-Jacob growled 

"SAY MY FUCKING NAME"-Jacob inched down to Yn and gripped her throat as his eyes pierced her soul, stroking in and out slowly which was driving Yn insane

"D-DADDY!"-Yn shrieked out 

"Good girl"-Jacob smirked and released his hand from her neck

"I'm gonna.. I'm gon-"

"HOLD IT!"-Jacob spat at Yn, cutting her off

Jacob flipped them both over so now Yn was on top all in a swift motion. Yn bounced on top of Jacob. Jacob hands clutched onto Yn's hips as he bit his lip, trying not to bust.

"I'M GONNA CUM!"

Jacob's P.O.V

I jumped up and looked at my surroundings. I was panting mad hard and fast. 

It was a dream.

It was JUST a dream.

I wiped the sweat off my face and composed myself a little. I looked down to see that my member was hard.

"DAMN!"-I put my head in my hands and sighed aggressively

I looked at my clock which read 10:23am. My mom had already gone to work.I just sat in my bed just wondering why I would have a dream like that. With Yn? I shook my head and headed off straight to the bathroom to fix myself.

I walked downstairs to find a letter on the island in the kitchen. I opened it and it was from Ms. Amanda. I groaned in aggravation. Ms. Amanda really needs to hop off my dick! It had already been opened. My mother's nosy ass hm. 

I read the letter which explained how I told Yn to go away yesterday rather than having the tutor session. I read further after skipping the parts which said how disrespectful that was until I saw a part that caught my eye. I was now suspended for 2 more weeks from the Football Team. My jaw dropped as I read the line. How could she! 

I threw the letter and punched the wall.

I wasn't even hungry anymore. I went back upstairs and blasted out some music to get this anger off my mind. Until I realized that today is mine and Ashley's anniversary. I checked my phone to see if she's sent me a paragraph or called or something but there was nothing from her... That's weird. Usually she would send a whole paragraph whenever it is our anniversary but not today? I'd made plans for a reservation for dinner tonight at this fancy new restaurant but now... I'm not too sure about that.

I texted her goodmorning and she replied with 'hi'. Nah, something must be going on.

"Yo, why you been acting like this lately?"-I asked