9

11:34pm

After the dinner that I had with my mom and her boyfriend, I kept on remembering what happened when Yn came over.... And who tf this Marcus guy was. I was getting thoughts like: Did Yn like him? Where they dating? Is he Yn's boyfriend?

Now, you're probably wondering why I care if Marcus is her boyfriend and quite frankly... I would like to know too because I have no idea why I care either. Why do I care?

I kept on asking myself questions until I fell asleep.

End of P.O.V.

Yn's P.O.V

You're probably wondering where I went after I left Jacob's house, well Marcus asked if I wanted to go and get something to eat so we went to Popeyes. After Popeyes, Marcus invited me over to his house to meet his mom. At first, I was very scared because I hadn't known Marcus for that long and already he wanted me to meet his mom. It wasn't like we were dating or anything either which also made it scary. On the journey to his house, he could tell that I was afraid as I was quiet but like always, he reassured me that everything was gonna be fine.

At Marcus' House

"Mom, I'm home"-Marcus said as he removed his shoes

"I'm in the kitchen hunny"-Marcus' mom said

"Alright"-Marcus said and motioned for me to follow him

I quickly removed my flats and hurried up. Marcus held my hand as we maneuvered through the house before getting to the kitchen.

"I made some- Oooh, who is this pretty little lady?"-Marcus' mom cheesed

"Hello.. I'm Yn"-I smiled a little

"You're so beautiful. Marcus you never told me that you had a girlfriend"-Marcus' mom wacked him on the head with the napkin 

"Yn isn't my girlfriend, mom & OW"-Marcus rolled his eyes

"Mhmm"-Marcus' mom smirked and went back to cooking 

"Anyways, we're gonna be upstairs chilling"-Marcus pointed upstairs as he grabbed my hand again

"Hmmm.. Whatever you say, boy. No funny business"-Marcus' mom warned him 

"There wont be"-I chuckled 

"There better not"-Marcus' mom smiled 

"Come on, Yn"-Marcus said 

"Oh & nice to meet you Marcus' mom"-I waved 

"Haha, call me Maria"-Maria laughed 

"Okay, Maria"-I smiled and followed Marcus to his room

As soon as we got into his room, I sat on his bed and oh my goodness it was very comfortable.

"You good over there?"-Marcus laughed

"Yes, your bed is soooo comfortable"-I said and laid back 

"Haha, thank you"-Marcus said as he said in his chair by the desk

"Man, I could fall right asleep"-I sighed 

"You can if you want"-Marcus brushed his waves and put on his du-rag

"Nah, that would be rude of me"-I sat back up

"Suit your self"-Marcus shrugged 

"I noticed how much you look like your mother. I see where you got your eyes and nose from"-I grinned 

"Every says that"-Marcus smiled

"Because its true"-I said 

"Her genes are very strong I guess"-I said

"Very"-I lifted up my eyebrows

"Hey, do you wanna watch something?"-Marcus pointed to the TV

"Yeah sure"-I nodded 

"What movie do you wanna watch?"-Marcus started flicking through movies on Netflix 

"I don't mind"-I shrugged 

"You too scared to watch a scary movie?"-Marcus asked 

"No"-I shot at him, knowing deep inside that I'd be petrified

"If you say so. Great, lets watch Lights Out"-Marcus smirked as he watched me 

"O-ok"-I gulped and sat up by his headboard

Marcus chuckled because he could probably see that I was scared. He pressed on the move and came to sit next to me.The movie was going well for the first half an hour. It wasn't scary at all but I spoke too soon. I screamed so loud and gripped onto Marcus so tight. Marcus laughed at me.

"What happened? I thought that you wasn't scared"-Marcus smirked

"Shut up"-I rolled my eyes and let go of him 

I continued to watch the movie, I was so intrigued yet scared that I didn't notice how hard I was griping on Marcus' shirt. Obviously, he didn't mind though because he never stopped me. Another scary part came and I dug myself into Marcus' chest. I realized what I did and gasped before I moved away. 

"I'm sorry"-I looked up at him 

"It's alright, ma"-Marcus looked down into my eyes 

Immediately, there was a little bit of tension between us and the room began to get hotter. His face came closer to mine and his lips inched closer too. I wanted to pull back but something in the back of my head was telling me not to. Our lips crashed together and I could how sworn that my whole body went weak. I did not want to pull away but I had to. We both pulled back and looked at each other in the eyes. I heard a notification on my phone which was from my mom telling me to make my way back.

"Uhh.. I need to go now"-I said

"Awh okay"-Marcus said

We both fixed ourselves, we went downstairs and I said my goodbyes to Maria and Marcus walked me back home. I don't know what was happening to me but could I possibly have feelings for Marcus? I thought about it all night. I've never felt this way about someone in a very long time. I wondered if he perhaps felt the same way about me?

End of P.O.V 

Marcus' P.O.V

I'm not gonna lie but I was a little upset that Yn had to leave. I found it cute how she said that she wasn't scared but we both knew that she was. The way she gripped on me when the scary scenes would pop up. Man, she's so adorable. I can also tell that my mom likes her but what mom wouldn't? She's so polite, cute, sweet... Did I mention cute? Ahhh, could I possibly have feelings for Yn? I wonder if she feels the same way about me too. I thought that I'd stop at the store for some chips or something. It was already 9:30 pm and I was just wondering how the day passed by so quickly. Well, time does fly by fast when you're having fun and I can agree that today was totally fun.

End of P.O.V.

Jacob's P.O.V

I gotta find out who this Marcus nigga is...