8

Marcus' P.O.V 

Hello, my name is Marcus. I'm Black (Dad) and Puerto Rican (Mom)& I am 18. I'm from Brooklyn, New York but I moved out to LA when I was 6 after my mom caught my father cheating though he'd been doing it for a long time, my mother said that enough was enough. Sometimes I do miss my father but then I remember what he did to my mother and how he treated her and I'm just like fuck him. 

I decided that I was gonna be nothing like my father so I made sure to treat girls with respect, to show the gentleman that I am. Sometimes, females will take advantage of me because of that reason like my ex girlfriend. We were in a relationship for 4 years and for 2 of the 4 years, I found out that she wasn't being as faithful as she says that she was being. I've been single for over a year now and I just can't seem to find someone who I can trust.

I met Yn and she seems like a really nice girl but she sorta has a wall built up which I noticed when I'd ask her certain questions, her whole demeanor would change or she's try to avoid the question which I found a little weird. On the other hand, I am glad that I met her, we get along really well.

End of P.O.V

The Next Afternoon

-1:30 PM-

Jacob's P.O.V 

I thought about what my mother told me and I thought that it was time to change my ways... For good. I know that most you all must think that I hate Yn or something but after I while I realized that she's actually a cool person. No, I don't think that she's ugly at all. I only said that so that they class could laugh only because I felt to make fun of her for no reason and now I am realizing how childish I was being. I started to feel bad for her especially the fact that she was only helping me to pass my Spanish class.

End of P.O.V

*Knocking on the door*

"Oh Yn, what brings you here?"-I asked sorta excited to see her

"Ms. Amanda sent me here for another tutor lesson even though I told her that I wanted to quit"-Yn rolled her eyes. I stepped to the side so that she could come in.

"Wait, you asked her to quit?"-I asked in disbelief as I shut the door

"Yes, Jacob. I didn't wanna tutor you anymore. It's not as if you would care anyway"-Yn looked down as she took out off the books and worksheets out of her bag 

"We can go into my room if you want?"-I pointed upstairs 

"Here is fine"-Yn spat at me and sat down 

"Well.. Okay"-I shrugged and sat down opposite her

My mom walked downstairs and greeted Yn.

"Ah Yn, you're here? How are you my dear?"-My mom asked 

"I am fine thank you, and you?"-Yn's eyes lit up

"I'm fine as well, sweetheart. Has Jacob given you anything to drink.. Eat?"-My mom asked 

"No, actually. My throat is a little dry"-Yn smirked at me and coughed a little as she faced my mom again

This little b...

"Jacob, you know better than this"-My mom furrowed her eyebrows at me 

"But mom sh-"

"But nothing!"-My mom cut me off. "What do you want sweetie?"-My mom smiled at Yn