Heartbroken ( Jungkook )

A/N
This is one of my favourite Imagines that I've done~ ^^

Jungkook from BTS

*Angst*

~<>~

I sighed, crumpling the piece of paper and throwing it in the garbage.

"I can't do this... Aiiish.." I said in fustration. I was trying to write a confession letter to my crush, Jungkook. He goes to the same Café I go to, same days and same time. I've talked to him before, but only once or twice.. Though those couple times were enough for my heart to go crazy whenever I see him.

After another half an hour of trial and error, I finally made the perfect note. I smiled and glanced to the clock in my room, and it read "2:30PM". Half an hour to get ready.. I walked into the bathroom and got myself ready to go, putting on the perfect outfit I put together this morning. I picked up the note and took a deep breath, walking out the door with confidence.

I opened the door to the quaint Café, and I was hit with the smell of coffee and baked goods. I smiled and walked to the counter, scanning the menu. Once my order was set, I walked to my regular seat and took off my coat, placing it on the chair. I heard the small jingle of the door bell, and I looked over to see him enter. My heart skipped a beat, as I watched him walk up and order his drink and food with a bright smile. He then walked to his table as I heard my name being called. I got up and walked to the counter, smiling at the lady and thanking her for my drink.

I sat back down and sipped on my hot chocolate, hoping it would calm my nerves down. I took another deep breath as I grabbed the note, walking up to Jungkook. My heart was going crazy once I reached him, and it skipped a beat when he looked up to me.

"Oh Y/N, what's up??" He asked, his adorable bunny smile returning to his face. I gulped and shakily gave him the note, stepping back and blushing bright red. "P-please read t-this at h-home.. T-thank you" I stuttered, bowing and running back to my table. I grabbed my coat and drink, quickly making my way out of the Café without one glance back at him.

I closed the door to my house, hanging my coat and throwing my shoes off. I placed my keys on the table and jumped on the couch, taking deep breaths to calm my heart. I suddenly heard a ding from my phone, and I looked over to see an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and went to messages, tapping on the unknown number.

-Unknown Number ( Sent 3:27PM )

Hey Y/N, it's Jungkook. I read your note.. And I'm really sorry.. I don't feel the same way as you, but we can still be friends right?? ^^

My heart stopped, and my eyes became glassy.

-Y/N ( Sent 3:29PM )

Haha it's okay! Of course we can be friends!

I threw my phone on the couch and ran to my room, slamming the door and slowly sliding down to the floor. My sobs filled the room quickly, as I rolled up into a ball, crying my eyes out. I looked over to my small trash bin, full of crumpled attempts of confession. It was all useless. "I w-worked so hard.. And it was worth n-nothing. I'm sorry f-for loving you Jungkook.."

Jungkooks POV

I looked up at Y/N's open window, feeling my heart break when I heard her loud sobs. I look down to the note in my hand, the note she gave to confess.

Dear Jungkook,
Hi.. It's Y/N here. I'm giving you this note because I know that I will be too scared to say it verbally, I hope you don't feel awkward about this, but.. I really like you..! We don't know each other very well, but I know my feelings towards you are stronger than the gravity used to make this planet. I hope you feel the same way..
You can text me your reply at XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Thank you for taking time from your life to read this confession note I made!

Sincerely, Y/N, the girl from the Café

"I'm sorry that I don't love you Y/N, I hope that feeling will come in the future.." I whisper, looking up to the sky

~<>~