Tattletail ( Monsta X )

A/N

I hope you guys like this, I worked REALLY hard on this~! ( and I may be failing a certain thing because I didn't do work, I just wrote this xP )

The stuff during the day is the stuff that I made up, along with the endings xP

Also, the stuff near the end where Tattletail says what to get, I just put that in because I didn't know how to make that work.

~<>~ 

I sighed quietly, opening my eyes and looking at the digital clock that read "1:27am". I stared at the ceiling, suddenly having the urge to find that Christmas present Minhyuk said I would love. I sat up, looking around my dark room, listening for the sounds of any of the members that happened to be up. I didn't hear anything, so I got out of bed and looked out my door, and it was pitch black, aside from the lights from the Christmas tree. I started walking carefully to the open basement door, and I started to walk down. My heart rate started speeding up as I got to the bottom of the staircase and looked around the corner, seeing the lights on. "Hopefully they don't wake up.." I slowly started walking through the small hallway in the basement, making it to the biggest room down here. I saw a chair and a small table, and I giggled slightly. "Why do they have that down here?" I thought, looking around the unfinished basement. Boxes were scattered around, and I think I saw some other furniture around too.

I walked into a certain room, and there it was. One present sat on a table, and I saw my name in small letters on the side. I chuckled when I say that Minhyuk got a box that looks like it has wrapping paper around it, but it's actually just the design of the box. I carefully opened the lid, pulling out another box. I turned it around, and I saw a purple furby-like toy. I opened this box open carefully and put the toy on the table, observing it. I held it in my hands, and it suddenly spoke. "Me Tattletail, me loooove you~" It said, and I smiled. "Minhyuk.. You are such a child..." I thought. I looked at the box, reading, "He really eats! You can feed him real food! Don't forget about his brushable hair!". I pursed my lips, walking back to the stairs and climbing up. I peeked around the corner, and when I saw no one, I went to the fridge and opened it. I fed Tattletail some food, and I remembered that there was a brush in the living room. I brushed his fur, and i stood back up from the couch.

"Me tired.." He said, and I panicked a bit. "What if I wake them up..?" I thought, and I hurried back down to the basement. I turned the corner, and I froze. It was pitch black. "I thought the lights stayed on..?" I thought, slowly moving through the darkness. I managed to make it back to the room I found Tattletail. I saw an egg on the table the box was on, and I took it, putting Tattletail back in his box, and I put that box inside the box with the wrapping paper design. I walked back upstairs, jumping when the phone started ringing. For some reason, I had a bad feeling about getting a call at this time, so I decided to ignore it. I walked over to where my room was, and I froze again, noticing that the front door was open. I saw that an egg was outside, so I took it and closed the front door, walking backwards from the door. I walked into my room, suddenly feeling really tired. I threw the eggs in an empty basket, closing my door in the process. I went to my bed, and I saw ANOTHER egg, this time on my bedside table. I picked it up and threw it in the basket along with the other 2. "Where are these eggs coming from..?" I thought, falling on my bed and falling asleep with that unanswered question.

The next day went like how any day would go. The guys went to practice, and I went out to meet some friends. I got home, made dinner for the members, and had some alone time with Minhyuk. I went to sleep pretty quickly that night, but yet again, I woke up at 1:27am. But this time, I woke up because of a clunking noise. My heart raced as I sat up, and I slowly got out of bed and opened my bedroom door. I saw that the kitchen lights were on, so I thought that Wonho was up making ramyeon or something. I slowly peeked around the corner, and I froze when I saw no one there. I looked to the open basement door, and I knew that's where the noises were coming from.