Their foreign girlfriend tries to use chopsticks ( GOT7 )

A/N

*Fluff*

~<>~

Mark

He would laugh at your struggle to pick up your food, thinking it was cute. He would pick his chopsticks up and show you how to use them properly.

Jaebum

He would smile, letting a small laugh out before helping you. Every time you used chopsticks after that, he would tease you to the point where you blush whenever the topic is brought up.

Jackson

This boy.. He would be laughing his ass off, the idea of helping you no where in his mind, He would grab his chopsticks and imitate you, exaggerating of course. You ended up using a fork, but you still heard the small giggles from Jackson.

Jinyoung

When he saw you having problems with holding the chopsticks correctly, he would laugh lightly and quickly help you. Such an eomma..~

Youngjae

No doubt that his laughter will be echoing around the house. He would try to help you, but when you messed up again he would start laughing. You also ended up using a fork, but Youngjae just found you even more adorable with the small pout on your face.

Bambam

God help this child.. He would laugh, not like Jackson, but he would still laugh alot. When he goes to give you his chopsticks to help you, he would dab and start laughing again, while you'd already be in the kitchen.

Yugyeom

Since he's still a little shy in your relationship, he would be trying so hard not to laugh that you'd start laughing. His cheeks would go red and he tried to ignore it by showing you how to properly use them. He smiled when you yelled in victory with a piece of meat between your chopsticks.

A/N

I'm sorry that this is so short, I didn't realize that when I wrote it down on paper.. >u<