I'm a Instigator

"You know your mother is going to give you the sex talk again when she finds out, right?" Jake smiled at his daughter, who was trying her best to cover herself with what little clothing she had on.

"We weren't even having sex"

"So you've never had sex with her?" Clarke sighed and sunk further into the couch." That's what I thought"

"You're not going to tell mom, right? She flipped out when I brought Finn home"

"Rightfully so" Jake pointed out.

"True but I really like Lexa. I don't want mom to scare her away" The water turned off in the shower and Lexa poked her head out of Clarke's room.

"Uh, Clarke, I don't have any clean clothes" Lexa smiled sheepishly at the two.

"I'm gonna help her but I'll be right back" Clarke slid through the crack in the door to avoid her dad from seeing Lexa naked." There should be a sports bra in the back of that drawer. Here are some sweats and you can get any shirt from the drawer beside that one. As far as underwear, I might have some in that box. They were Finn's and he has yet to come get them, so they're up for grabs. Do you need anything else?" Clarke turned from her drawers to face Lexa, who was slipping on some briefs.

"These are a tad bit snug"

"Well, you had more to cover. The ones I stole from you Saturday are in the hamper. So that's all I have. Unless you want to slip on a thong"

"I would prefer you model them for me" Lexa simpered, trapping Clarke between her and the dresser. "That's my shirt you're wearing. I think I want it back "Lexa lifted the hem of her shirt, rubbing circles on the newly exposed skin. Clarke cracked a smile and she palmed Lexa's face and urged her backward.

"My dad's out there" Lexa gripped Clarke's thighs and hoisted her on the dresser. She wrapped Clarke's legs around her waist and leaned in close by her ear.

"Guess we'll have to be quiet then" Lexa decided, capturing Clarke's lips between hers. The taller woman removed her lips long enough to yank Clarke's shirt off, reconnecting them immediately afterwards. Lexa groaned once she felt Clarke wasn't wearing anything underneath her shirt. The brunette slipped her hand between Clarke's legs, lightly rubbing the drenched material." Shit, Clarke"

"Just hurry up before he figures out what's going on"

"It's more fun if you're afraid of getting caught"

"Easy for you to say. Your dad's not" Clarke's reply was replaced by her moan when Lexa slid a finger through her folds, retracting it just as fast. "Don't tease" Clarke huffed, scooting closer towards the edge of her dresser.

"You know, I like it when you take control"

"Then shut up, and fuck me" Lexa slowly began pumping in and out of Clarke, reveling in the noises escaping Clarke's mouth. Lexa's pace increased as Clarke rocked her hips to meet her thrusts. Lexa froze when she heard the door open.

"Um, Clarke. I think someone's at the door" Clarke opened her eyes to glare at Lexa for stopping but pulled her closer to cover herself when she saw her dad leaning on the door frame with his hand over his eyes.

"You two were taking a while and I have to be at work soon, so I'll be going" Jake explained" Bye, Clarke. Hopefully, next time we'll meet under better circumstances, Lexa"

"Goodbye, Mr. Griffin" Once the door closed, Lexa let out a drawn-out breath of relief." Your dad is never going to like me after that"

"Right now, I don't like you. Specifically, because you aren't moving"