Happy Thanksgiving?

It was early in the morning on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Gustus had convinced Clarke to invite her family, including Raven and the Blakes, over their house for dinner. Clarke was awake, tracing circles on Lexa’s abs. Clarke had yet to tell Lexa she was pregnant. Gustus had taken her to a doctor’s office almost four hours away from Syracuse.

“Lexa”Lexa mumbled something and pulled Clarke closer. Clarke rubbed her thigh against Lexa’s crotch and Lexa let out a small whine. Clarke looked down and saw a tent growing as Lexa slowly spread her legs to make room. Clarke pressed open mouth kisses on her girlfriend’s collarbone as she stroked over the material. Clarke snaked her hand under the covers and Lexa’s briefs and took Lexa’s length in her hand, giving her a steady pump. Lexa’s member twitched in her hand but Lexa still remained sound asleep. The blonde crawled down the taller girl’s body, leaving a trail of kisses in her wake. Clarke kissed the tip of Lexa’s dick while Lexa took a sharp intake of breath. She took the head in her mouth while grabbing Lexa’s balls. The brunette shot up off the pillow, focusing her eyes on the blonde between her legs.

“Clarke”Lexa moaned when Clarke looked her directly in the eye as she took more of Lexa into her mouth. Lexa laid her head back down as Clarke’s head bobbed up and down. “Clarke, I can’t”Lexa trailed off, slightly bucking her hips forward.Clarke took Lexa hand and placed on her head. Lexa gently gripped Clarke’s hair and started thrusting into Clarke’s mouth.”I need to pull out”Lexa strained, letting go of Clarke’s hair. When Clarke hummed, she lost control. Clarke swallowed all of her release as Lexa rode out her orgasm.”What did I do to deserve that wake-up call, so I can do it again?”

“Nothing. You were just being you”Clarke told her as she crawled back up Lexa’s body.

“Are you two done yet? We’re supposed to go shopping and I want to out of the stores before they get too crowded.”Octavia shouted through the door. Clarke sighed and went to open the door.

“We’ll be out after we take a shower” Clarke stated, hugging a sheet over her chest. Octavia looked between the two before whispering.

“Never ask how you got pregnant”Clarke narrowed her eyes at the brunette before shutting the door in her face.”Rude!” Clarke picked out her clothes and started to walk towards the bathroom until Lexa’s arms stopped her.

“Where do you think you’re going? We’re not done yet”Lexa asked, pulling Clarke back on the bed and straddling her.

“Octavia’s gonna be pissed”Clarke smiled up at her girlfriend. Lexa pulled the sheet down so she could see Clarke’s breasts.

“Totally worth it”

 ***

“Hurry up,Octavia”Clarke whined while Octavia was browsing through the racks.

“I know you’re not rushing me considering how long we had to wait on you and Lexa this morning” Octavia responded, not taking her eyes off the clothes.

“As much as I hate to admit it, she’s right, Clarke. I heard you two go at it all night, and unless you have ghosts in your room she’s been sneaking in your room all this and last week”Clarke blushed at Raven’s comment, causing her to smirk.”Where did she and Anya go anyway? I’m going to go find them so we can get some lunch”