Wedding Bells

A/N:For the wedding, I bolded the least important parts because i didn't know if you wanted to read it.

“Hey, big man. What are you doing up?” Lexa asked, lifting Leif out of his crib. “Are you excited too? I’m excited I get to marry your mommy in two days” Leif yawned, laying his head on her chest.“Let’s get you changed. I want this weekend to be special for mommy” Lexa quickly changed Leif and sat him in his highchair before changing a sleeping Arryn. The doorbell rang and Lexa sat the twins in their playpen before sprinting towards the door.

“I rented an RV” Gustus proclaimed, pushing Lexa aside to enter the loft.

“Hello to you too”

“Hello. I rented an RV and your mother said no, so it's yours” Gustus explained, tossing her the keys.

“No thank you. Those things are so tacky” Lexa replied smoothly, tossing them back at her dad and walking into the living room where the twins were. Leif had cuddled up with Arryn and was drifting back to sleep.

“Well, what am I supposed to do with it?” Gustus asked, following after her.

“Return it”

“I already paid for it”

“Give it to the delinquents” Clarke suggested, stretching as she entered the room. Leif perked up upon hearing her voice. “I won't promise you that they'll return it the way they got it” Clarke kissed Leif’s forehead as she picked him up. “Has he eaten?”

“He woke up early, so I got him dressed but my dad rang the doorbell before he started to fall back asleep” Lexa answered.

“We're ignoring my problem here” Gustus stated.

“ Just give it to the delinquents like Clarke said. They're coming down there with us too. You might as well”

“I'll probably spend more money for what they destroy”

“True but might as well not let it go to waste” Gustus tossed the keys back to Lexa.

“Alright, give it to them. We leave in 0100 hours”

“That's one o'clock in the morning”

“Well, whatever one o'clock is in military time”

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I wonder how fast I could make this thing go?” Raven muttered, walking around the RV.

“I don’t  care who drives it as long as it’s not Raven,” Lexa told the group. “We leave at one and we’re only making one stop to rest the whole trip. Try not to do too much damage”

“What time is the ceremony?” Octavia asked. “You’re not allowed to see Clarke twenty-four hours before the wedding”

“That’s for the bride and groom. We’re two brides” Octavia started scrutinizing her body. “What are you doing?”

“Trying to find some care” Octavia’s response earned snickering from the rest of their friends.

“I need to know since I’m officiating” Raven announced.

“You’re not officiating; Murphy is”

“What?! Why not?”

“You’re in the wedding!”

“Oh yeah”

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 “Hey, Clarke, can you ask your friends if I can ride in the RV with them? Dad keeps teasing me about Charlotte” Aden asked while helping Lexa load the car.