1

Bill had been struggling a sort of weird illness that no other mind controlling, dream demon had, until one day he woke up feeling strange. "Hmmm?" He hummed to himself and got up, actually seeing legs as he shook his head. "My voice... It's not echoing...?" He asked as he tried to levitate, but like every human, he fell onto his face. He sighed and got irritated, walking to a phone and dialling for Dipper, hoping he would actually answer. He had owned a log cabin not too far away from there, but it was hidden.

"H-hello? This is Dipper."

"Pine Tree... You have to help me... Something... Something isn't right...." Bill said anxiously, although it was never like him to be this way. "My voice is different... I have legs... I can't levitate... I'm..." He peered into the creek. Bill was shocked. "I'm human?" He asked and looked into the creek and touched it sending out ripples in the water's surface. He then said into the phone. "I'll be over in about five minutes. I think that's how long walking takes." He said, sighing. He would need to run.

"O-ok. See you then." He tapped the red button. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. Dipper was nervous about all this. What if he still had powers? That would not be good. Why would Bill go to him, he didn't quite know what to do. He started pacing, chewing on a pen. He still couldn't get rid of that bad habit.

Hurrying, Bill ended up tripping, not used to running on his tall legs. He then sighed and got to the door, knocking on it. He would call himself Will, if anyone asked, but that still might be to close. Bill also wasn't sure if he had powers, he hadn't checked.

Dipper hesitated, hand hovering above the knob. Last chance to back out. Here goes nothing. He opened to see human Bill. He was tall, and... handsome. Oh no. Bill broke the silence.

"Um... Pine Tree... I don't understand why I'm like this..." He said. His clothing was a little small on him, although he was wearing skinny jeans and a yellow tank top that nearly covered his stomach. His hair was to the right and half shaved. "Is this normal...?" He asked and gestured to his clothing.

"Oh...uh... Maybe?" It came out more like a question. "Come in. I'll uhh go find you a shirt." He went upstairs to go grab a T-shirt.

Nodding, Bill walked in and sighed, looking around and being cautious. He didn't see the small doorway and nearly tripped, hitting his head against the top. "Why do i have to be so tall..." He murmured before a familiar face came out. Ford was looking around since he felt a weird feeling. "Uh... Dipper... Who is this?" Ford called up the stairs.

Ford would not like this. "Oh uhh.. he's a friend I met. Yeah just a friend and umm he just wanted to uh hang out. Yeah" he quickly stammered.

"Ok, by the way I have to go and get some supplies for the project."

Dipper was relieved. Good thing for didn't see his face. Dipper suddenly realized that he didn't want Ford to kick Bill out. He went back to Bill with a black tee. "Umm..here you go."

Bill thanked the other as he sighed and went to change in another room, knowing that was something that was commonly known to do. He came back as he sighed. "Ford doesn't seem to be all that suspicious. Sorry for coming at maybe a bad time..." It was obvious, he was human.

"Oh uh n-no your fine I was just-" Dipper paused, unsure. "Just reading." He was at a loss for words. Why wouldn't he be. "So uhh... you came...why exactly are you here anyway?"

"I wanted to know if you had any cures for this...?" Bill asked, pointing to himself. He had high hopes for Pinetree. "Or this might be permanent..." He sighed. "Is there anything in that journal of yours?"

"Ummmm..." What if it was a trick just to get to his journal? Bill would do that. But he also could have just needed help. He decided to put a little faith in Bill. He reluctantly pulled the journal out of his vest and set the blue and white book on the coffee table. He began to fumble through it. He was pretty sure he didn't write anything about that. He checked what Ford had written in it. Bill leaned over his shoulder to get a look. Dipper blushed. He was really pretty close to him.

Bill sighed as he yawned a little bit. "What was that...?" He asked. "Why am I feeling weak?" He asked as he sighed lightly. As a demon, he really didn't need sleep. He looked through the journal as well, looking over everything. He made a few comments here and there about some of it. He was hovering over Dipper. He realized he liked their closeness. He also didn't need to read minds to see how Dipper was blushing.

Dipper held back a snicker. The almighty Bill Cipher was feeling "weak." But he soon realized Bill had nowhere to sleep. What should he do. "Are you tired? Umm you can sleep.. uhh I don't know where. Maybe the guest room?''

"Oh. Right... I forgot you humans get tired..." Bill sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I feel bad for you people..." He murmured. "Where is the guest bedroom...?"

"It's up here. Follow me." He opened the door to Soos' old breakroom. Why did Bill have to come here. A part of him asked why not. He actually felt...happy? Bill came to him for advice and help. There are so many other people.

"Sorry for coming, Dipper but I think you're the only one that would believe me," He didn't get the way that he was calling the other Dipper. Pinetree was just another human and that is all he will ever be.

"N-no it's totally fine I'm... happy to uhhh...help" Did he just call Dipper by his real name? Dipper couldn't help but be unsure of why Bill really came. It had been awhile, but just a couple summers ago there was Weirdmageddon and all of that. Dipper walked over to his room.