2

Bill was contemplating on what sleep really was until he laid against the bed and immediately felt exhausted, ending up falling asleep. Label was tired and walked into the kitchen, yawning and sneezing a little bit, showing she wasn't feeling so well. "Dippy.... Can you make some Jell-O for me..? You seem to be the only one who can make it right... Ford puts something weird in it and Stan just tries to put some spices in it..."

"You're the one who cooks, but fine." Dipper said as he walked into the kitchen. He glanced at Mabel. "You uhhh don't look so good, what's wrong Mabel?"

"Ford said I have the flu.... But not the contagious kind..." Mabel said. "A stomach virus more like it..." She mumbled as she sat at the table, her hair was a mess as was her nightmares and dreams alike.

Dipper hurried up on the jello and put it in the fridge to chill. "Oh Mabel, you should be in bed. Come on." She nodded wearily. They got to their room, but Mabel stopped. "Hey uhh,'' she started looking back to the room Bill was in, still asleep, "Why is the door open to that room?"

"Oh uhh... No reason, come on, let's get you in bed." Bill was sleeping rather soundly, his blanket in his arms, showing a slight nightmare had come and gone. Bill was still asleep by the time Dipper had gone and came to check on him, only he was murmuring small things. Things he murmured were caring things that Dipper had said to Bill in efforts to calm him down from wrecking the whole town again. They kept replaying because Bill was trying to realize that someone cared. That he wasn't completely alone.

Dipper was blocking Mabel's view from Bill. "I-is some one in there Dipper?" She asked.

"N-NO...no of course not. Come ooon Mabel."

Mabel was curious, but shrugged, knowing how weird Dipper was. "Alright, alright," she sighed and rolled her eyes. "If there is, I'm going to tell Ford you lied to me," She said before huffing and leaving to her room, sneezing and holding her stomach as she did so, whimpering.

Dipper sighed in relief. He pulled out his journal, opened up to a blank page, and filled in everything he noticed about human bill. He was risking this huge lie, but he hoped helping Bill was the right choice all he had to do is make sure no one found out. He closed the door to Bills room and slid down do the floor. What was he going to do about this mess.

Bill was sleeping normally, just like a human would and ended up getting through and seeming to be out of it. Dipper heard a tired groan through the door. He got up and turned around, not realizing he too had fallen asleep. Dipper opened the door a crack. "Bill are you up?" He said softly.

Bill had been woken up but him falling onto the ground as he sighed. Still tired as he let out a quiet groan, although he heard Dipper. Nodding, Bill was still sitting onto the ground, rubbing his head. "It hurts to fall off the bed while sleeping..."

"Pain isn't so funny now is it?" Dipper asked, grinning at his joke. Bill just groaned. Dipper walked in and flipped on the light.

Jumping and fake hissing from the light, he jumped under the covers. "I'm a vampire!" He then proceeded to hiss again and chuckled softly.

Dipper laughed softly and grinned. Why was Bill so.... Dipper came over and pulled off the covers. "Come ooon. We got to ...uhhh... figure this out."

Bill nodded as his smile as well as his laugh faded. His hair was all messed up, although he didn't see it. He only felt it and fixed it. "Alright...." Bill stood up, tripping over himself. Dipper had to admit that Bill looked pretty silly when he was out of his comfort zone. I mean, his hair was ruffled and he couldn't even stand strait. Dipper just had to snicker.

Bill had fallen over just pure air and was getting annoyed. "Ah fiddlesticks..." He murmured as he sighed and ruffled his hair once again, standing and holding onto the bed that time. Being tired was like being drunk.

"Come on. We have to leave before Mable wakes up." Dipper didn't want Mable to find out that someone was here.

"I'm trying, I'm trying," He sighed as he looked away, then standing still, taking a couple steps. "Being human is so hard...." He murmured.

"Tell me about it." Dipper said. They went downstairs as quietly as they could, with Bill barely even being able to cope with stairs. "So umm...how should we...uhh...fix this problem?" It came out more like a question. Dipper hated not knowing what to do. He didn't even know where to start.

"Hmmm... I'm not sure why exactly this happened.." He murmured and sighed. "I was hit by this weird blast in one of my dream realms and it seemed to be real...the person that sent it off said that my personality as well as my looks might change forever... I think he meant me becoming human.... But immortal..."

"Hmmm" Dipper contemplated the situation. Maybe he just need more details for the puzzle to fit together. "Where were you hit by this 'blast'?"

"I was in someone's dream... It was quite weird actually... I felt actually powerless...." He sighed. He was starting to pace a little bit. "They said none of my powers would come... So I'm a real human and he didn't say anything about a cure...."

Bill? Powerless? That was a first. "Do you remember if it shot your stomach, head, whatever? Do you know who it was? What they looked like? What else did they say?" Dipper was so confused and wanted answers.

It hit my chest... Pretty hard to. It was to the fact that it sent me back to this realm and knocked me out for quite a while.... I'm not sure who it was.... Although it looked a little like Ford. It couldn't have been him because he has a metal plate...." Bill sighed.

"Wait what?!?" Could it have been...no...could it? "Umm... Do you know what they were wearing?"

Bill tries to think. "I couldn't really make it out... But it was a male for sure..."

"Wow that's helpful," he said sarcastically. "And you remember nothing else?''

"Some weird hat... Like a fortune teller would wear. A fez I think it's called. Anyways.... He looked a little middle-aged, he kept saying something about keeping you s...safe..." He murmured as he sighed.

"Gruncle Stan!" Dipper exclaimed. Why was Bill in Stanley's dreamscape? This was all too weird.

"I was only floating from dream to dream. I didn't pinpoint his, although yours was peculiar too..." He said. "I only knew it was yours was because you were fighting my demon self and then ended up as Ford congratulating you. I wasn't upset that I had been killed in it... But the fact that you wanted to be acknowledged by him..." Bill interpreted this deeply.

Dipper chuckled nervously, why his dream? "Why uh...would that be umm... upsetting?"

"Not sure. I normally am the antagonist, and this is just throwing it off... But I don't really mind being a protagonist... It feels... Good.."

"I guess it is good you aren't trying to end the world, but it sure would be helpful to have the. Journals. That. You...uhhh... Burned." Dippers voice softened at the end.

"Sorry... I was kind of really angry, but I don't even remember why I did it... Some of my memories seem to be confused with others... Being a mind demon isn't all fun and games either." He sighed and stretched a bit, his back popping as he sighed.

"oh." Dipper suddenly felt bad and pitied him. He was now certain he did want to help Bill, for better or worse.

Bill sighed lightly. "Alright... Let's see.. Since Stan is the one who seems to have done it... Maybe we could confront to him about it.... Maybe he could make a reverse ray..?" He asked. In all honesty, he really didn't want to go back to being a demon. In this form, he wouldn't be screamed at or run away from, he finally felt accepted.

((awwwww))

Dipper didn't really think that Gruncle Stan knew what he was doing when he zapped Bill. But Bill had a point. "Alrighty, he should be back this afternoon." Dipper also didn't really want Bill to be a demon again. Someone then ran down the stairs.

"Great news!!! I'm feeling bet-..." She stared at Bill. "Who is that?"