Chapter 4 - Small world

Ms. Adams words were still lingering in the back of my mind as I was getting ready for the party.

Amy asked me what was on my mind because I seemed distracted and I simply answered her saying I was excited for the party.

Satisfied by my answer she went back to getting ready, letting me sink back into my own thoughts.

Amy had found out she was my teacher, making a big deal out of it in the beginning but then her excitement died down as she realized that's all she was to me, my teacher.

I hadn't told her how attracted I still was towards her or the words we spoke that morning. She was my best friend, but there were somethings I just liked to keep to myself.

  We were always fashionably late. Yes, the party was in my house, but even then we never attended on time. Specifically Amy's fault, considering I've been done for the past hour since the party started.

   Once Amy had added her final touch ups to her makeup, she grabbed my arm and shouted "Let's get this party started!"

    I've lost count of how many shots I've had and how many girls I've kissed.
I wouldn't say I'm crazy drunk, I'd just say I'm a little turnt, that's all.

   Walking around through the crowd I managed to bump into my sister after not seeing her all night.

"Hey, did you get the drinks? We're running low and I have a feeling we're gonna be needing them soon." She asked.

  'Shit' I shouted in my head. "Um yea, I was just heading out to get them right now." I said replacing whatever I wanted to do before with the new task at hand. "but can I borrow your keys my cars still in the shop until Sunday."

"Yea, sure," she said tossing over her keys, "just don't hurt my baby." She said referring to her black 2016 mustang she had gotten from my acting money. I found it funny and answered with "Of course wouldn't wanna damage YOUR car that you bought with YOUR money."

"Hey it's under my name so it's my car." She said sticking out her tongue.

I laughed and headed outside to her car. Getting in I started the car and stared at the wheel for a few seconds, seeing my vision twist and turn. 'Well I hope everyone's safe at home and off the roads.' I thought in my partially drunken state.

Looking at my phone I typed in the address and followed the directions to the house.

When I got there I rang the doorbell and stood waiting for an answer. Not long after the door opened. I looked at the man as he opened his mouth to speak, "You're here for the drinks, right?" He asked.

"Sure am," I answered back.

He stepped aside and invited me inside the house. Looking around I noticed that him and his family must be pretty wealthy. The hallway where the front door stood was massive. With two staircases, one on the left and one one the right, that met at the top of the stairs in the middle with a pair of dark wooden railings. In front of me on the floor I was on, underneath the railings I was met with a large wooden door, and on either side of the hallway very similar doors and right above hung a large chandelier that looked like it was made of diamonds, for all I know it probably was.

   I waited patiently for the man to come back. Five minutes later he returned handing me a few boxes of beer.

  "Here you go," He exhaled, about to hand me the boxes of beer, "How about I put them in the car for you," he offered with a kind smile.

"Sure," I replied to him, "thank you."

  I opened my car door and sat in my seat, turning the key in the ignition. Only to be met with the flash of the gas symbol, indicating I was out of gas. Me, in my drunken state obviously didn't realize I was low on gas, well completely out.

  I look at the man in the back who I have yet to know his name and shout out, "I'm out of gas. Sorry, I'll just walk home and maybe get someone to drive here and pick up the beer."

  "That's crazy," he said with a bewildered face, "there's no need for you to walk when I have a fully functional car. Come on." He said, leaving no room for argument and directing me back inside the house.

  I followed him into the house and this time sat on the lounge couch as I waited for him to go get his keys is what I assumed.

   I closed my eyes and took a deep inhale.

  I felt movement on the couch and opened my eyes noticing a female body sitting right next to me. Blond hair, and a nice body, considering not much was being covered.

"Looks like my brothers brought home a very sexy one this time," she said in a flirtatious tone, leaning closer. "Who looks very familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it." She said and leaned even closer, appearing to be studying my face.

With no time to react in my drunken state she pulled me in to connect our lips. It took me a while to react, but eventually I began to move my lips to meet the same rhythm as hers. Slowly, she pushed me back against the couch and straddled me. I brought my hands around her, placing them on the bottom of her ass and giving a tight squeeze, receiving a throaty moan from her.

"Brittany!" I heard a familiar voice yell out. Causing the girl on top of me to casually get off. "What?" She answered nonchalantly.

  Looking up my eyes met with Jessica. Jessica, Ms. Adams. All the same to me. It seemed like her anger doubled as she realized it was me the girl was just kissing.

"Do you not know how to keep your hands off of anyone?" She told her, annoyed.

  "It didn't look like she minded much," she said with a wink directed my way.

"Brittany," Jessica was about to continue but was cut off when Brittany replied with "Alright alright, I get it Jessica. No need to scold me mom" she answered with slight sarcasm. "And I thought I was the oldest sibling here," she muttered under her breath.

"Anyways, what's your name love?" Brittany asked, redirecting the conversation to me.

I opened my mouth to reply, but was met with Jessica's voice instead, "Kate." She said Blandly.

"Do you know her?" Brittany asked a little surprised.

Jessica looked at me and as our eyes met I felt a fire light up inside me, but that fire quickly died as she looked away and replied coldly, "no."

Brittany stood there about to counter her response, yet wasn't able to as her sister walked away.

From there nothing else happened. Me and Brittany exchanged numbers with her saying she'd like to see me again, and the man from earlier, I found out was their brother and his name was Dave. He drove me back to the party along with the beers. I left his car telling him I'd have someone pick up the car tomorrow. At least I didn't damage my sisters car like she warned me. It was only out of gas. I could get one of the people who worked for us to pick it up before she even realized it wasn't back.

I entered my house and left the party to go to my room on the second floor which was a restricted area at these events. I laid in my bed deep in thought for the rest of the night. Eventually my mind drifted off and I fell sleep.