Chapter 6 - Late Night Talks

"You know we recently moved to this town?" Brittany asked taking another shot.

It was Friday night and we were taking shots of pineapple vodka.

"Yea, I noticed the new teacher," I responded taking a shot as well.

"Hopefully, she can actually stay this time." Brittany said laughing hysterically.

'Stay this time.' I repeated in my head. What does she mean by that. Does Ms. Adams usually leave her jobs or what? Was she talking about leaving as in moving? Not knowing made me ask her what she meant by that statement.

"Oh nothing hun, don't worry about it," she replied then began to straddle me on her bed and quickly my mind forgot what I had been wondering before.

"Let's have a little bit of fun" she whispered seductively in my ear.

Her hands slowly crawled up my shirt and groped my breasts, earning a soft moan from me.

Grabbing the hem of my shirt she slowly took it off.

------

Shit. That was exhausting. I looked down at her already passed out from the alcohol and probably the mind blowing orgasms I just gave her too.

It was already 10:06 pm I noticed looking down at my phone. Yawning I got up and put on one of her satin robes to cover up but still left a pretty good look for your own imagination.

Opening the door I began walking down the hallway to the kitchen to get a drink.

The house was quiet and all the lights were dim. Finding the kitchen I began my search for a cup and finally finding a pretty fancy one I decided to see what I was going to drink and settled on apple juice they had in the back of their refrigerator.

Taking a large gulp I shut my eyes then placed the glass down.

"What are you doing?" I tiredly whispered to myself.

There's so many other women I could have and usually I don't sleep with the same woman and here I am continuously sleeping with my teachers sister.

Sighing to myself I decided I would have to end things with her. I knew that wouldn't be hard considering she's not the type that seems to get too attached.

Taking another large gulp I emptied the cup.

Suddenly the lights flickered and were then fully on. Quickly I closed my eyes to the brightness that filled the room and when I finally felt like it had been long enough for my eyes to adjust I opened them and looked around to find who had turned them all the way on.

Looking up I was met with a pair of blue eyes.

I gulped. Suddenly I felt nervous and I didn't know why. It's not like I was doing something wrong.

There's a high possibility that it could be the fact that a fucking model was standing in front of me wearing a pair of shorts that hugged her ass pretty well and a tank top that was making her boobs look damn nice.

"I've noticed you seem to not know how to keep eye contact," she finally spoke and walked in from the steps.

I opened my mouth and then closed it. I didn't know what to say. My mind went blank.

"Nor know an answer to anything I say. Quite like when you're at school," she said with a slight smile.

Finally finding something to say I looked up at her.

"Sorry, it's just weird seeing your teacher outside of school."

She drank some of the water she just got and leaned on the counter.

Shit if I thought her boobs were looking good before I take that back right now. She probably didn't even notice the affect she was having on me.

"Mhmm. Quite the contrary, Ms. Hutchings. Considering the fact we did meet before we were met with those circumstances." She said taking another sip of her water.

Well I was quite speechless. Is this woman bipolar? Wasn't she telling me the other day to forget that night ever happened, and now here she is bringing it up.

"I thought you told me to forget about that night," I said giving her a confused look.

Her voice came out very smoothly

"I guess you're right, I did. Sorry about that."

Then the room was engulfed in silence as I stared at her and what would've looked like to a stranger her staring at me, but I could tell she wasn't. It was more like she was staring through me, dozing off into her own little world.

What I'd give to get a glimpse into her world.

Wait I didn't just think that.

"I take back the words I said the other day."

Zoning back in I noticed she was waiting for a response.

"Huh?"

"When we were in the hallway."

Shit. I remember that day. Just remembering caused a blush to creep on my face and I looked away.

"No I deserved that," I gulped, "I was out of line."

"Even being out of line. You didn't deserve that. I don't know anything about you to have said what I said."

She sighed. Then looked at the clock.

"I think I'm going to bed," she commented already walking away but pausing to look at me, "and next time actually come to school. My sisters not worth failing school for." She paused again giving me a small smile "Have a nice night." And she was gone.

Damn that smile and that woman.

I probably should start going to school. Even if it's pointless. Don't wanna get grounded whenever mom and dad get back and act as if they care.

Deciding to end things with Brittany in the morning, I went back to the room and climbed back in bed.

I let out a deep breath. Damn. Ms. Adams is so hot and cold with me. I hope she decides soon whether she wants to hate me and ignore me or try and be my friend and help me because believe me it's not fun.

Yawning, I closed my eyes. Just thoughts for another day.

Authors note: Not the longest chapter, but it's something. Haven't been feeling too motivated to write but I thought I'd put something out there for my readers.