Chapter 5 - Attention

The rest of the weekend flew by quickly. Partying and hanging out with Amy is how I made the time pass by.

Waking up Monday morning felt horrible as every morning does. I went with my usual morning routine. Leaving my dirty blond hair in a long just got out of bed mess, applying a little bit of mascara and eyeliner to give my green eyes a little pop, putting on some random muscle shirt I could find with my leather jacket on top, going with a pair of ripped jeans with my combat boots, and added some random bracelets to my wrist, then headed out the door to my baby that just came back from the shop. Her nice sports frame was now covered by a fresh matte black paint.

Starting up the car I went on my way to school already dreading going to any classes, knowing it'll be full of people bothering me. Besides her class... Jessica Adams.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. She acted like I was nothing the other day yet I feel so drawn to her.

I couldn't go to her class. I could barely pay attention anyways in her class. She was too damn distracting.

As if on que I received a text message from Brittany.

Hey I know you have school and all but I was thinking if you weren't too busy you could come over instead and have some fun with meee;) ~B

I read the message and was already making a U turn before I responded.

Nope not too busy today I don't think. Be there in a few. ~ K

Her timing couldn't have been any better. Yes, she's Jessica's sister, but the two couldn't be more opposite. Brittany was this open bubbly girl who was, frankly an open book. I liked her though she's easy to get along with. Jessica. What Jessica was is more of a cold, strict kinda girl who intimidated the shit out of me.

That's what I got from my first impressions of them. I know for a fact if and when I get to know the two of them, very doubtful with Ms. Adams considering she's my teacher and most likely wouldn't care anyways, I know that I'll find even more differences.

Pulling into Jessica's driveway I was still amazed at how large their house was.

Turning off my car I hopped out of the drivers seat and took out my phone, beginning to text Brittany that I'm here while walking towards the stairs.

Guess I should've been paying more attention because next thing I knew I was on the ground at the foot of the stairs. With hot liquid spilled all over my chest and judging by the smell it was coffee.. pure black. Ewe.

That wasn't the only thing I felt land on me. Laying right on top of me was Ms. Adams. Both hands on either side of my body, trapping me between them. Based on her posture I could tell she was getting ready to get up but something stopped her.

Looking down now I noticed just what. Probably the worst day ever to wear a white shirt.. and no bra. Shit. I was trying to go with the whole comfy Monday thing.

I looked up at her as she licked her lips staring intensely at my breasts which was beginning to turn me on. I gulped and couldn't help but attempt to cross my legs as the wetness began to pile up down there.

Sadly the moment which felt like forever was probably not even a minute as she began to quickly get up, snapped from trance she was in from my small movement. Dammit I wish I would've stayed still.

Her elegant firm face covered any emotion she was feeling before as she spoke, "Watch where you're going next time. I'm already late and now I don't even have a coffee." She spat.

"Sorry.." I whispered surprised by the shyness in my voice. I'm never shy, not with anyone but I guess that's just another affect she has on me.

I understand why she's mad but her outburst on me doesn't seem to be stemming from the fact I spilt her coffee and made her more late as she said.

Quickly stealing a glance at my shirt she looked away to a man standing by the doorway and sighed, "John, would you mind getting her a spare shirt? I'm already late and can't afford being more late."

She began to walk away as I rapidly tried to thank her, "wait!" I called out causing her to stop and turn around. God she's so captivating. Her blue eyes looked like a stirring ocean staring into mine.

"Th-thanks for the shirt," I exclaimed.

Silence is what I was met with for longer than it should of taken before the sound of her voice filled the air, "Go change," was her only response as she turned around and continued towards her car.

What shocked me the most was how she didn't mention anything about going to school. As a teacher she wasn't that late to school, but as a student I was beyond late and she definitely knew. Students have 20 minute study periods in the morning which was mandatory for the start of the school day.

Guess she really doesn't care what I do.

Walking up the steps, I stopped in front of John who was holding two shirts, one black and another white.

He spoke, " I did not know which one of Miss Adams shirts to bring you so I settled with these two. Hopefully you like one of them, if not I can go choose another for you."

Wait.. I'm going to be wearing Ms. Adams shirt. That's a little weird. I don't think she'd like me wearing something of hers anyways. She'd probably think I was stealing from her or something.

" umm I'm not sure Miss Adams would want me wearing one of her shirts, mister." I replied.

"Don't be silly," he waved off my answer, " And call me by John. But don't worry Miss Adams has tons of shirts. Her girls leave with them all the time. It won't bother her dear."

Her girls. If they're wearing her clothing, I guess I can assume what type of girls he's speaking of. Not wanting to be mistaken as one of them I replied, "I'm not one of her girls, but since you said she doesn't mind I guess I'll go with the black shirt thank you.. John"

I didn't want a repeat of the most recent events to happen again so of course I went with the black. His face held a surprised look for a second before he just smiled giving me the shirt and directing me to the bathroom.

After changing I met up with Brittany and you could say we had lots of fun. Being with her that day definitely took my mind of the recent events that happened with me and her sister that morning. At least for that day it did.

Authors note: I ended up updating sooner than I thought I would. Please vote, it helps me know if you guys are enjoying these chapters and they're actually decent or if I'm just writing loads of garbage instead. I'm not sure if this book is going anywhere so I'm just gonna let it be for a while. I'll be on here and no, not giving up on the book. I just don't want to write a chapter if I know it won't go far and I know at the moment it wouldn't be one of my best.