Chapter 7 - Rebellious Day

Quite proud of myself. Decided to actually show up to school today and finally ended things with Brittany. She took it just like I expected, no harsh feelings.

It was 7 seven in the morning right now and I was at school. In all honesty I prepared to come to school today for the first time in a while but never realized I ended up getting here before most of the teachers even arrived and now I'm bored as shit.

"Whatever," I muttered to myself and pulled out my pack and lighter. Opening it I realized it's been a while since I've had a smoke. I'm not really addicted and for the most part just do it whenever I'm feeling stressed or in my case bored out of my mind which doesn't happen too often.

So here I am sitting outside the school smoking waiting for school to start.

God I'm honestly waiting for school to start.

"What a freakin loser," I laughed but not really giving a shit what people think of me.

Very quickly I found my cigarette pulled out of my mouth and was being crushed under the heel of someone's shoe.

"Hey!" I shouted furiously, people can't mind their business and let me be.

"Yeah, you're right what a damn loser," she scoffed, crushing the cigarette harder beneath her heel.

I looked up to examine the person and of course it's this bitch, and here I thought we had a moment or some sort of understanding the other night.

"Jessica you had no right to take my cigarette!" I understand I was kinda sounding like a child but I'm tired of being treated like shit by people who over abuse their power.

Her face lit up as she took a step closer to me so that my back was pressed against the wall I was leaning on, while she pressed her finger down on my chest and said, "No smoking on school grounds," then she got even closer to me which I didn't even think was possible and growled, "and it's Ms. Adams to you."

"Oh bullshit," I said ignoring her last comment cause it's just me and her, "school hasn't even started yet so you didn't even need to take it that far."

"Still school grounds and watch your language with me," she scolded.

Fuck this, she's not even worth my breath or should I say smokers breath for her. I picked up my bag and entered the school and began walking down the hallway away from her.

"Ms. Hutchings get back here," I heard her call from behind but just stuck up my middle finger and kept walking. At this point I don't really care if I get in trouble or what happens she was a bitch and deserved it.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Amy shouted as I just finished filling her in on everything that happened this morning.

"Well I wasn't the only one who did something," I huffed, "she wasted a good cigarette."

"Kate, you're so fucked," she sighed, "there's so many things you could get in trouble from right now. You were smoking on school grounds, swore to a teacher and you stuck up your middle finger which I'm sure the cameras caught that."

Well I mean I already knew that when I did those things, but I didn't really care at the time. Plus so what if I get in trouble. Probably just gonna be like a suspension or some office detentions, nothing I haven't had before.

I wish I didn't have her class but here I am going to her class last period.

I smiled to myself walking in just as the bell rung. 'Just made it' I smirked to myself. At least she can't try to get me in trouble for anything else, any more than I might possibly be.

I hate the fact that my seat is right in the front. Wish I made it here earlier the first day so I wouldn't have to sit here the whole year.

The loud slam of the door and the clicking of heals brought me back to the present.

"Hello class so today we're going to be.." blah blah blah I don't really care right now what this bitch is saying. I'm still upset over my cigarette. I've been told plenty of times by my family how badly I can hold a grudge but why let someone walk all over you is what I think.

The slamming of a stack of papers on my desk made me slightly jump.

"Do you mind passing these out Ms. Hutchings," she said with a slight smirk on her face, seeing the reaction she got from me.

She continued to speak to the class while I just sat in my seat not moving.

"Ms. Hutchings," she called out.

"Yes," I said as if I had no idea what I was doing.

"The papers," she responded.

"Oh yes what about them," I said innocently.

"May you pass them out," she said clearly getting a little annoyed by my act.

"Hmm," I hummed, " no I may not."

At this point the whole class had gone from people here and there chatting to complete silence.

She walked to the front of my desk and spoke, "Pass the papers out now," annoyance and authority dripping from each word.

Raising my head closer to her I said, "No."

It's pretty thrilling embarrassing the teacher in front of the whole class but let's just say it's some payback from this morning.

At this point she was fuming. I could tell she was used to getting what she wanted and I just wasn't listening to her.

Rubbing her temples she didn't even look at me as she replied, "Go to the principal office."

I mean principals office or here? That was the easiest decision I've ever had to make. I picked my bag up ready to go.

"Do you know need someone to show you his office?" She asked still trying to be as much of a teacher as she could be even though she was annoyed.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Believe me I know where I'm going," I responded before walking out.

Well not only am I in trouble for the stunt I pulled in class but they also caught me giving Ms. Adams the bird. I was thinking some office detentions or suspensions, but what I got was much worse.

I now have detentions with Ms. Adams every single day until she thinks I've served my punishment.

Authors Note: Well Kate definitely pushed her luck in this chapter. But who knows what will or will not happen in those detentions. Hope you enjoyed :)