The Strange Boy

(Len's POV)

I was shocked to see a boy who looked like Kaito but red, staring at me. He smirked at me and pinned my arms to my side. "L-Let go of me!" I didn't like the feeling of this guy. "Sorry Len but I don't want to." I was confused. "That's right you don't know me. Well I'm Akaito and you are mine. He tried to kiss me but every time I turned away. He seemed angry now. He turned my face so I could see his. I tried to turn away but his grip was to strong. I felt tears coming down my cheeks as he kissed me over and over. He began to kiss my neck which just made me cry even harder. All of a sudden I heard a voice. Kaito's voice. I felt tears now rushing down my face as he made his way to me. He grabbed Akaito and punched him. Kaito took my hand and rushed me to where I saw Oliver. "Len your ok!!" He hugged me then led the way out of the room.

(Akaito's POV)

I saw Kaito out of the corner of my eye as pinned my sweet Len to the wall. I kissed him over and over and saw that Kaito was now really mad. I don't care. All I care about is my Len-Len. I kept kissing him until I felt someone punch me. It was Kaito. I watched as Kaito grabbed Len and ran away with him. Kaito is going to pay, then I can have my sweet little Len-Len.

(Kaito's POV)

I longed for a hug from Len but I thought after what had just happened he wouldn't like it so I gave him a little pat on the back. He looked up and gave me a little smile. By then I knew I was blushing but I didn't care. I smiled back and I saw some blush that made me smile even more.

(Len's POV)

Kaito smiled at me after he got me out of the situation with Akaito. I felt like I was blushing but I don't think Kaito noticed that. I walked with them back to the run nurses office. I was in the middle incase Akaito was coming to take me back. Once we made it Kaito made me sit in the bed so he could check if Akaito had left any marks on me. Luckily there were none but I was blushing the whole time especially when he looked at my neck. Sigh I have grown feelings for Kaito and his love for ice-cream.

Lel i was busy today so sorry for not posting this sooner

BYEEEEEEEEE