Normal Mornings

(Len's POV)

                 I always knew Miku was a little creepy but to think she would go this far was just hard to believe. I knew that if it wasn't for Mr. Adachi  I would probably be in jail right now. No matter how hard Kaito would try, he would not be able to help me.

                I got up and walked over to the living room and sat there thinking about nothing until Kaito came in. "Hey Len. Listen, to make for the things that have happened for the past few days I've decided we go spend today wherever you want to, okay?" I shook my head. "I don't feel like doing anything today. Maybe tomorrow?" He frowned but nodded. "Thanks you're the best!" Now the frown was turning into a smile until he was grinning. I laughed. He looked quite cute. "Kaito come here and sit by me." He looked over a little surprised, but he did as he was told. Even if he was older than me he acted like a child a lot more.

                 I rested my head upon he shoulder trying to get comfortable until I finally decided to push him down onto the couch and just rest on top of him. I felt his arms wrap around me and I smiled thinking he was just going to pull me into a hug, but that wasn't the case. He picked me up and put me on the side.

           "Now I can snuggle you!" I blushed and shoved his face away. He laughed his sweet laugh and hugged. Of course I had to hug back. I smiled as I felt him hug tighter until he froze.

"Kaito what's wrong?" Just then I heard it too.

"Let poor Miku in! Let me come in please." I heard knocking on the doors and I began to shake with fear. I looked at Kaito who looked like he was crying until a dark shadow covered his face.

"Miku, you can bother me, but if you hurt Len, let's just say the water will have a red color tonight." I gasped. Kaito wasn't known to make threats like these. He was always the cute noodle and I was the one to stand up to the people who messed with him.

             His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a safety type of hug. To be honest I felt a little scared to be by him now. Soon the tapping stopped and he felt safer so he let go of me too. I smiled. "Don't worry Kaito, I'm sure someone like Miku's little sister was playing a prank on us." He stared at me and nodded, but I could tell that he knew it wasn't the case.

            I leaned in and pecked his cheek. He Turned bright red as I got up and headed over to the kitchen. "Now please make something to eat," I said smirking. He got up still shocked but somehow he managed to make it into the kitchen. I laughed. "Love ya too!"