Feelings Just for You!

(Len's POV)

           I was blushing so hard after I left Kaito's room and I'm sure Kaito was too. I rushed to get back to my dorm. I then heard Kaito's door open and footsteps. I ran faster. I sprinted up the steps to my hallway. I then heard Miku stop Kaito. Thanks Miku I guess I owe you one.

         I quickly got in and locked the door. I just so happened to get Rinto as my roommate. I consider myself lucky. If Kaito was my roommate I couldn't run away. Rinto wasn't in the dorms so I guess he went to talk with some friend or something.

          Running away from Kaito made me tired so I took a nice nap.

~~~~~ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LEN'S BANNANA STASH ~~~~~

         (Len's POV still)

                   I finally woke up but the room was different. There was a desk only one bed and a bunch of worksheets spread out. I slowly got up and walked to the door. I saw Kaito down the hallway. Of course! Kaito must have broken into my room and carried me here. Wait that would look weird. I'm not sure how I got here but I wanted to get away. I shut the door quietly but I guess not quiet enough because it caught his attention. His eyes widened as I ran away. Again. I guess I wasn't fast enough because Kaito caught me and brought me back.

                 "You woke up!" "Yeah so umm why am I in YOUR room?"

"Heh yeah umm. I sorta wanted to talk with you. About things, I guess." "You know you could have just met me somewhere like anyone else would do!" "S-Sorry!" I watched Kaito put away some items and straighten up his desk. "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked with an annoyed tone. "Umm I wanted to talk about what happened a few hours ago. I-IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU." I slowly nodded and he began to talk. He talked a lot about how he liked me and how he wanted to go out with me somewhere. Even though I looked annoyed I was still blushing. I guess Kaito isn't that bad.