The Break From School.

(Kaito's POV)

I had to try and stop myself from kissing Len when he was blushing. He just looked so cute. We had to stay at the dorms. My mom was out of town and Len didn't have parents so we were together while Oliver went off with his mom back home. We checked the places where the dorms weren't as bad. We met a few survivors and we all planned to stay in the lunch room till the school could be rebuilt. I was scared and so was Len. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I knew we both needed the comfort after all that happened. My roommate was missing. I tried to look for him after we had breakfast but no luck. The police helped us look. I blamed the D.A. If they knew about this then why didn't they tell us. We would have been alive, all of us. I shouldn't feel upset at this time but I couldn't help it. Some of my friends were dead but luckily I had Len. He rested his head on my shoulders as I ran my fingers through his hair. It was so soft. I was blushing so hard but no one was in the lunch room at this time.

(Len's POV)

Oliver left with his mom. I was happy to see he was going to be safe and I was with Kaito though I had only known him for a few days but I felt like I was so close to him. I didn't feel like letting him go. He had saved my life twice now. I felt tired so I rested my head on his chest. I felt fingers being run through my hair as I drifted off into a deep sleep. I woke up still asleep on Kaito but he was cuddling me. No one judged because we had no power and it was cold. I looked around and some people were doing it too. I went back to cuddling him until he woke up. Finally he woke up. We got in line for lunch. We both skipped breakfast because we were looking for people. The room was divided. One side was the girls other was the boys. In the middle was the eating area. I sat down with Kaito thinking about what we were going to do until they fixed the buildings. We continued to study things from time to time and other times we went out to check the dorms to find anything that might help whether it was a blanket or a hoodie. It didn't matter we would use anything. There were still a few storms and when that happened the girls had to come over to the guys side just to get away from the windows. There were no basements. I hated the storms. Every time the girls came over they would flirt with Kaito or pretend to be scared and grab his arm. Of course he pushed them off and cuddled me instead. That made me happy.