football [g]

i don't watch football and i don't really understand it but i know basic things about it because my brother watches it so it's always on tv at my house lol just deal with any errors i make
____________

you and your best friend were at a school football game; the final game of the season. your boyfriend grayson was on the team, along with his twin brother, ethan.

your school's football team had to win this game in order to win the championship. ethan and grayson were in their senior year, and out of all the years they played high school football they had never won, so this game was extra important for them.

it was currently half time, with your school down by a touchdown. the score was 21-14. there was only twenty four minutes left of this game, and your school wasn't too far behind. you had hope.

ethan was a fast runner, and had already scored one touchdown. grayson was the quarterback, and their best friend jack [ a/n; dail if u want ] was a kicker.

half time ended, and all three of them returned to the field, along with their other team mates of course. the ball was snapped to grayson, and he tossed it down the field to ethan. the ball was interfered by the other team, and fell to the ground. the ref blew the whistle, and grayson got the ball again. he only had three more chances left to get the ball to someone, and gain ten yards. [lol i actually have no idea what this means, i've been looking stuff up as i write it]

once again, the ball was snapped to grayson. he attempted to throw it, but was tackled. the ref blew the whistle, and all the players lined back up again.

the game continued on. grayson, jack, and ethan had been on the bench, taking their shifts. the game only had ten minutes left, and your school hadn't scored yet. no one had. the score was still 21-14.

you were getting really nervous, and could see some people bringing out the medals and trophy, preparing for the win.

ethan, grayson and jack all ran out onto the field for the final five minutes of play. the team was huddled together, discussing a strategy. they broke, and lined up. grayson had the ball. he ran away from the other team, dodging a few of them before chucking the ball to a wide open ethan. he caught it, and tucked it firmly into his side, clutching it with a firm grip.

ethan didn't hesitate to run, and ended up dodging a few players on the other team in the process. he ran so fast that his legs burned, and he was out of breath, but he had to keep going.

ethan made it to the end zone just as a player from the other team grabbed his waist, and pulled him down. the crowd gasped, the erupted into cheers and yells as the ref waved his arms, signalling it was a good touch down. ethan stood up, and threw the football onto the ground, a large grin on his face.

they hadn't won, or tied it. the score was 21-20, but if jack made this kick, the score would be tied; and jack hardly ever misses.

jack lined up, the football propped up in front of him. he breathed in and out a few times before running over to the ball, and kicking it, hard.

you watched as the ball soared through the field goal posts, and once again, the stands exploded in cheers and applause. the game was tied, 21-21. there was two minutes on the clock.

grayson and his team mates huddled together again. they had to win this game, and they only needed one point to do it. if they didn't get any points now, this game would go to overtime, and if they didn't win then, they'd lose the championship.

the huddle broke, and they lined up again. all grayson had to do was throw the ball to an open team mate, and pray they get the job done.

and that's exactly what he did.

grayson threw the ball to an open teammate, who then threw the ball to ethan. he sprinted down the field, and reached the end zone just as the final buzzer of play went off. he ripped his helmet off, and ran over to his team mates.

the crowd was deafening as everyone was cheering. some people were booing. you and your best friend stood up, and made your way down to the field. grayson was celebrating with his brother and team mates but ran over to you when he saw you.

"i'm so proud of you." you yelled over the noise. grayson grabbed your waist, and pulled you in for a kiss. you wrapped your arms around his neck, and smiled into the kiss. grayson pulled away, and grinned at you.

"i couldn't have done it without my luck charm." he said, and kissed you again. his grip on your waist tightened as you slightly leaned back, holding onto grayson's neck for more support.

grayson pulled away again, and stood up straight.

"i'll see you in a bit, okay?" he said, and kissed your cheek before running back to his teammates.

you sighed, and turned to face your best friend.

"you guys are so cute." she smiled at you. you grinned back before turning back around and watching grayson as he celebrated with his team.

the awards were brought out, and you smiled as grayson got a medal placed around his neck. he looked over at you and gave you a thumbs up. you blew him a kiss, and he pretended to catch it.

your cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and the awards ceremony was over. the other team walked off the field, upset. they had won a second place medal, and were still upset.

everyone was allowed out on the field now, and you made your way over to grayson and ethan. you gave ethan a hug, and wrapped your arm around grayson's waist. he kissed your cheek. many people had come up to the twins to congratulate them, and jack had eventually brought the trophy over. he handed it to ethan, who raised it above his head and kissed the side before passing it to grayson. you let go of his waist so that grayson could walk around with the trophy, smiling and chatting with friends, and fans.

you, ethan, and your best friend stood alone making small talk and waited for grayson to come back. he finally did, without the trophy. you saw one of his team mates carrying it around.

the rest of the dolan family, and your parents, made their way down to the four of you. the five of them congratulated ethan and grayson on the victory. sean and lisa offered to take everyone out for food, so grayson took your hand, and the two of you led the group off the field.
____________

i actually really like this one, its cute.

this book is almost at 5.5k reads and im 5 followers away from 100!!! i will love you so much if you hit that follow button :))))