bed time [e+g]

this story is almost at 6k reads !!! thats 1k reads in like 24 hours i love you all so much

almost as much as i love the twins ;)
____________

grayson ;
your boyfriend grayson was in the shower, washing up before bed. you were sitting on the bathroom counter just talking to grayson. the shower turned off, and you handed grayson a towel. he pulled the shower curtain open and stepped out, the towel wrapped loosely around his hips.

grayson opened the bathroom door, and left the room. he came back a few minutes later, wearing a black and red plaid pair of pyjama pants. you could see the band of his calvin klein boxers. grayson was also shirtless, water droplets were scattered on his shoulders.

you hopped off the bathroom counter, and stood beside grayson as he grabbed your toothbrush out of the holder. he passed it to you, along with the toothpaste, and got his own toothbrush out. you handed him the toothpaste, and started brushing your teeth.

grayson faced you as he brushed his teeth, pulling funny faces. you tried not to laugh because of the toothpaste in your mouth.

you and grayson finished brushing your teeth, and left the bathroom. you got into bed, and grayson got in beside you.

he growled playfully and pulled you closer to him. you giggled, and snuggled into his chest. grayson rested his head on top of your head and sighed peacefully. you both said your goodnights and i love yous before drifting off to sleep.

ethan ;
you were in the bathroom, showering. your boyfriend ethan had been downstairs, and you hadn't heard the bathroom door open and close.

"y/n, you're wasting water!" ethan said. you jumped, since you hadn't heard him come in.

"how?" you asked chuckling.

"because i also have to shower, so why take two showers, when we can just shower together?"

you groaned. "get out ethan."

"or get in?"

"no! seriously get out."

"okay okay fine. next time though." ethan said, and left the bathroom. you heard the door close and looked out from behind the curtain to make sure ethan was actually gone.

you sighed, and finished showering. you stepped out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around you.

you left the bathroom, and saw ethan sitting at the edge of the bed, staring down at the floor.

"what's wrong, ethan?" you asked. you walked over to your dresser and picked out some pyjamas. you decided on teasing ethan more, and picked out a white crop top and short pyjama shorts. you went back into the bathroom and got dressed. when you came out, ethan looked up at you, and his eyes widened. your shirt was see-through, and you weren't wearing a bra.

"come on, y/n. you can't do this to me."

"pretty sure i am." you smirked, and turned on your heel, going back into the bathroom. your brushed your teeth, and left again.

ethan was outside waiting for you, and immediately kissed you when you opened the bathroom door. he reached behind you, and shut the bathroom door before pinning you against it.

ethan's lips trailed down your neck, and used his fingers to tilt your head to the side.

"you taste like strawberries." ethan mumbled against your skin.

"that's probably my soap." you chuckled.

"keep using it." ethan whispered before gently biting down on your neck.

"ethan, please. i'm t-tired." you said, gasping. ethan had just run his tongue along the side of your neck before kissing the skin.

"you wanna go to sleep?" ethan asked, looking up at your face.

you nodded.

"then i'll let my princess sleep." he said, and pulled away. ethan dragged the hand that was on your face down your side before gripping your waist with both of his hands. he kissed your lips, and pulled away. "minty." he mumbled, and walked away from you. he got into bed, and you got in beside him. you rolled over so your back was to ethan, and he pulled you into his chest. he nuzzled his head into your hair, taking a deep breathe.

"babe your so full of good scents tonight." ethan chuckled.

"yeah, showering will do that." you replied. you were already feeling tired.

ethan drapped a heavy arm across your body, and rested his chin on your shoulder.

you reached behind you, and caressed ethan's cheek. "goodnight eth." you mumbled, and fell asleep before you heard ethan say it back.
____________

IDEK HOW I WROTE THIS LOL IT WAS GONNA BE CUTE BUT THEN MY MIND WENT CRAZY SORRY