objection [e]

you walked down the aisle with your father. all eyes were on you, as today was your wedding day. you were happy that you were getting married, but you weren't sure if he was the one.

you and your previous boyfriend had a messy breakup. then you found adam. [a/n; random name]. he helped you get over your ex, ethan. you knew deep down that you still loved ethan, but you were with adam now, and was happy with him.

you smiled at your friends and family as you walked past them, and finally reached the top of the aisle. your father gave you away to adam, and you stood in front of him. adam grinned at you, and took your hands. the priest was beside you, and cleared his throat. [a/n: yo idek what the priest says lmaoo just go with all this].

"good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. we are gathered here today to congratulate y/n y/l/n and adam smith on their marriage. marriage is a beautiful thing. it ties to people together, to care for each other in sickness and in health, forever and always. now, before we begin with the vows, does anyone have any objections?" the priest said. you looked around, and thankfully no one had anything to say.

"excellent, i'll carry on." the priest said, but in that moment, the church doors flew open and in walked your ex boyfriend, ethan. his hair was a mess, and his eyes were puffy. he was in black ripped jeans with a leather jacket, carrying his motorcycle helmet.

"i object." he said loudly. "y/n, i don't know if you love that man. all i know is that i love you." a few people aww'd, while most were speechless.

"well, miss. y/l/n, it's entirely your choice. do you wish to carry on with the wedding, or go with this objector?" the priest asked.

"y/n...please, i love you." adam mumbled. you knew his heart was broken, but you also knew that you didn't love him as much as you loved ethan.

"i'm sorry." you said, and ran down the aisle. ethan grinned as you ran over to him, and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. he waved at adam as the two of you ran out of the church.

a car pulled up infront of you and ethan, and the window was rolled down.

"get in, loser!" grayson, ethan's brother and your old best friend, said from inside the car. you got into the car, and waved at ethan through the window. he put his helmet on, and got onto his bike.

"it's good to see you, grayson." you said.

"it's good to have you back, y/n." grayson replied, and sped away from the church, leaving your dumbfounded family and fiancé behind. you looked down at your hand, and saw the engagement ring on your finger.

"won't be needing this." you said, and pulled the ring off. you threw it out the window, and watched as the wind pulled it away.

"yeahh, that's my best friend!" grayson cheered loudly over the wind.
____________

this is all over the place im so confused

but spoiler alert eth and gray are gonna be on a tv show next week and im sosososo excited!!! im so proud of them and i love them so much <3