presents [e+g]

"guys, wake up and come open presents!" your best friend grayson yelled through your closed door. you boyfriend, who was also grayson's twin brother, stirred beside you. he groaned, and slowly opened his eyes.

"did someone say presents?" ethan asked.

"yeah, grayson did. it is christmas after all." you smilled. you rolled over to check the time. it was only seven a.m.

grayson had told you the night before that he'd be up early to open gifts, and grayson keeps all his promises.

you slowly got out of bed, your feet hitting the cold floor of your bedroom. you looked over at ethan who had proceeded to cover his face with a pillow.

"come on ethan, grayson's waiting for us." you said, and left the room. you went into the living room and saw grayson sitting on the couch, facing the christmas tree. he turned to look at you, and slightly frowned.

"where's ethan?" he asked.

"still in bed. he should be coming soon." you told him. you yelled down the hallway to ethan, trying to get him out of bed.

"i'm coming!" ethan yelled back. you sighed and sat down on the couch beside grayson.

"i'm too excited to wait for him!" grayson said and stood up. he grabbed his and your stocking off the mantel, and carried them over. you thanked him, and set the stocking down beside you.

"i'm gonna wait for him." you said.

ethan came into the living room, and grabbed his stocking. grayson had decided to wait for him, but immediately started pulling things out of his stocking when ethan grabbed his own.

you started pulling things out of your stocking. there was lip balm, socks, candy, and more.

ethan and grayson finished with their stockings. grayson went under the tree to start handing out gifts.

"eth, this one's for you. it's from me." grayson said and handed ethan a long rectangular shaped gift. ethan ripped the paper off, and revealed the gift.

"a skateboard! gray thank you so much." ethan said, grinning.

"you're welcome. y/n, this one's for you. it's from ethan." grayson handed you a small wrapped box. you peeled the paper off and saw a tiffany blue box underneath it. you tore the rest of the paper off and opened the box. on the inside was two small heart charms, one of them with a blue gem.

"ethan, i love it. thank you." you said, trying not to cry.

"you're welcome. i love you." ethan said with a smile.

you, ethan and grayson continued opening presents until there was none left. once you were finished, you cleaned up all the wrapping paper and brought your gifts to your room to put them away.