first day of school

my name is Willow McCarthy. Nothing interesting , nothing too special. That's the way I like it. "Beep ,beep , beep" my alarm went . I sighed .... a new day at a new school. Ive been to 13 different schools, yes I know its a lot but my parents are preachers , we go up and down the England basically every year -.- . I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I pulled my basic school uniform on and added : black vans, a gold cross necklace , 2 gold stud earings to each ear . I pulled my hair into a half -up half-down and rolled my skirt up . Hopefully I fitted in.

"Make-up " I thought to myself , I put concealer on ,filled my eyebrows in  , added mascara and eyeshadow on and put neutral lip gloss on . I Just looked average ... and I hoped it stayed that way. I checked my I phone 8:15 , I had 15 more minutes . I ran down the stairs , filled my back back up with books and grabbed a breakfast bar .

"So are you excited too start a new school darling?" Mum asked.

"yeah" I replied and pulled on a fake smile...an important feature.

"good then ... well I think you should head to the bust stop now you want want to be late."

I nodded and kissed her on both cheeks, I headed straight out of the door.

I put my headphones on and listened to some Shawn Mended , hopefully this would help me with my nerves.

The bus pulled up as I entered the bus stop . I scanned every one ... of course I fitted straight in.... thank god.

I plonked my butt on the back of the bus and stared out of the window.

as the bus pulled up I headed to the school gates , I felt stares . I marched on as confidently as I could to the locker room . "locker 304 ." I said to myself .. How the heck was I meant to find it?

"hey there." a soft spoken voice said to me.

"hey" I replied and tilted my head up so I could see them.

There was a lanky boy with dirty brown hair and hazel eyes by my side.

" you new here?"

"Yeah" I replied

"let me check your timetable"

I reached into my blazer pocket and handed it to him .

period 1: English

period 2: art

break

period 3: biology

period 5 : maths

lunch

period 6 : PE

"ahh .. you don't have the same as me ... but my friend Kimberly has the same as you."

"ok ok " I said

"ill just call her"

"oh no its f-"

"hey kimberley " he said on the phone to her

"the new girl would really appreciate it if you would take her around because you two have the same timetable"

oh shoot hes made me sound like a loser, before I had the chance to walk away a petite girl with a very large figure , fake  blonde hair and icy blue eyes came in . I could feel her look me up and down with judge in her eyes , she smiled at me and said "hi beauty" maybe I shouldn't of judged her .