story writing and new beginnings.

"So ,what's your insta" cam asked.

"i barely know you" I said whilst rolling my eyes.

"Mr Phillips , Miss McCarthy you can exchange social meadia in your own time not mine"

"yes sir" we said in union

"So were doing the Christmas carol" cam said whilst rolling his eyes.

I did this in  west lake , my 4th school . This will be easy. I pulled my book out of my bag and scribbled down a plan.

"how are you so good at engish?" Cam asked.

"I'm just average" I replied

"yeah right"

"Cam,just get back to work and actually help me"

he rolled his sky blue eyes and pulled out a pen from his pocket.

One hour later

I finished an ok response to the questions filling out 4 pages.

"Now students your time is up , I would like you to read yours out ...whos first?....ahh what about Katie and Elliot."

A girl who looked like a Kimberly clon and a boy with strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes came to the front.

"dickins is an author who wrote a book . it was called Christmas thing and he got money and cars and probably and I phone from it"

"ummm... well tried katieand Elliot" Sir said

"ahhh ....lets choose Cameron and Willow"

I sighed.....sh**

"umm well Charles John Huffam Dickens was an English writer and social critic. He created some of the world's best-known fictional characters and is regarded as the greatest novelist of the Victorian era. His works enjoyed unprecedented popularity during his lifetime, and by the twentieth century critics and scholars had recognised him as a literary genius. His novels and short stories were enjoyable to many and are still to this day."

sir looked at me gobsmacked .

"very well done Miss McCarthy , you have worked extreamely hard this lessen"

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

"ahh that must be the bell but be-"

before he could finish we rshed out of the classroom.

I headed back to my locker , but before I was halfway there I felt a bang.

"owwwww" I said.

"omg I'm so sorry" a small girl with jet black silky hair and dark eyes held out her slender hand to me.

"no its ok it was my fault, my names willow , what about you?"

"I'm Madi" the girl replied with a smile.