Madi and polly.

"so " madi said "you should meet my best friend polly"

"ummm" I said unconvincingly.

"shes so nice youll love her"

madi grabbed my hand and pulled me too the vending machines, a tall girl with curly auburn hair , freckles and green eyes smiled at me.

"I'm polly" she said.

before I knew it I was linking arms with two citrus smelling girls ,with long hair and beautiful smiles. "so what do you wanna get for lunch?" Madi asked

"lets just go to the lunch hall" Polly replied.

we joined the queue for lunch while madi and polly were explaining the lunch system. Too be honest I wasn't really listening ...no I wasn't listening at all.i was too busy thinking about cam phillips kicking the ball and scoring a goal, he comes over to his girlfriend, me and kisses me. he starts to- "so did that help you willow?" Polly asked..

"uhhh ...yeah it did thanks" I replied.

we were now at the front of the queue , I grabbed a cookie and some pasta .  The guy with light brown hair and green eyes patted the seat next to him, at first I thought it as for me but then I realised that it was for madi.

she walked over to the table and slided onto his lap.

"i guess we sould sit with them." polly said, I nodded and sat down opposite Madi and her ...im guessing boyfriend. "Willow this is Jamie , hes my boyfriend " I nodded and raised my eyebrow at polly.

as I was about to talk to polly I felt a sweaty hand touch my shoulder , "hey tree" .. it was the one..the only .....cam phillips.

"hi " I said .

"mind if me and the lads sit with you"

I raised my eyebrow at polly and she just shrugged. before we could respond ...they sat down. So so you girls wanna come to the park afer school? Cam asked

"sure "polly replied .