CHAPTER 4: Jimin & Jungkook~

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin screamed as he jumped on Jungkooks back. 

"Jimin?" 

"Long time no see brother!"

Jungkook quickly pushed off Jimin so he could turn around and hug him. Jimin had been away for family businesses in 3 months, and Jungkook had missed his friend. 

"So how old are ya now Kookie?"

"15~"

"Dang! You're getting older."

"Yeah i am!"

Jungkook noticed that Jimin seemed a little down hearing that. 

"But i'm still gonna be the baby of our group~"

Jimin got happy, he really didn't want him to grow up so fast.

Their parents met and became good friends when Jimin was just 5 years old, Jungkook was really young. At first sight Jimin loved Jungkook as a little brother. He would always take care of him, feed him and play. There wasn't a single day they wouldn't be with each other. They even had their own little hideout where no one was allowed to enter except them. Even tho that hideout was old and they don't go to it as much as they used to when they were young, they still have some childishness inside of them.

"You've been taking care of the hideout while i was gone?"

"Yup! I'd never let anyone take it from us."

"Good Jungkookie! Now let's go there, i wanna talk~"

Jimin and Jungkook made their way to the secret hideout. On the way, Jimin seemed bummed out, he was quiet the whole way and had this sad aura. 

The cave was behind the hill, past the deep forest, over the river and into a cave. The caves opening was covered by a big tree branch and some bushes. They stepped in, the cave was pretty big, they could almost stand up straight. 

"What was it you wanted to say?"

"Well eh.. Y'know that guy we met at the gas station when we was going on the road trip with our parents?"

"Hmm.. i don't think i remember.."

"No you do! He was acting really weird, not human like. He was looking at us the whole time thru the shop window~"

"Yeah.. i do remember that guy! He was at your age right?"

"That's what he said.. he literally wanted to be our friends just after 1 minute of interactions.."

"So, what about him?"

"I saw him yesterday.."

"You did?! Where?"

"When i got home.. he was up in a tree picking apples."

"Did you talk to him?"

"No.. i ran away because he creeped me out. But he saw me.. when i turned around he was looking directly at me."